+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How much, and would he ??

How much, and would he ??

If we were to try get Josh Scowan back?
    Would you ?

Yes .
    On the subject of players returning ,,
    The Lad who told me beginning of the season Fletcher was signing (then went to Boro last minute ) reckons we are more than in with a shout of him joining us again , Loan /or permanent , would he be what we need ? Depending on other possible signings of course ,

We’re in with a chance , loan til the end of the season with a chance to buy .

I think he’d be less than £2m

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    We’re in with a chance , loan til the end of the season with a chance to buy .

I think he’d be less than £2m

Certainly respects Hecky that's for sure .

Got to say personally he's probably the one out of the promoted squad that is the most likely to return here

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/10/13...fore-middlesb/

If he can rekindle magic then its a ten from len. We're lucky this month that we've three loseable games that's not me being a pessimist. It just gives Hecky a chance to bed in any new signings quickly in a no pressure environment. You player better when your arm's loose so to speak.

It was reight what somone on bbs about Kieffer Moore. Although he's been playing a division lower he's been hitting onion bag regular filled art a bit too and that's all that matters.

Could just see Moore and fletcher up top for us!!!!!