+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Welsh Grand National

O/T Welsh Grand National

Chepstow 2-05 tomorrow, Saturday. Two against the field

Mysteree

Final Nudge

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Chepstow 2-05 tomorrow, Saturday. Two against the field

Mysteree

Final Nudge
    I know nothing about horse racing........a bit like you and football........ so I'll go for Bailey-King to win by a short nose from the left or right field.....

Venetia Williams has multiple runners all over the country,and these conditions suit her horses.Backed her horse thats running in the National last week when it won,20-1 today,had a small ew bet and will be having the others in accas.

Certain trainers Vanetia Williams is one who never wins for me. I've studied the race come up with the two I've said against the field. Sooner have two in a race than back E/W. I don't like old horses so Mysteree going on what it's trainer says, been plotting this race since 2016, runs well fresh. Final Nudge, was a good run 1st time out this season. I'm not that confident. On that ground you don't know how they will act. I'm due some loser's.

Not often that the winning horse (13) is nearly older than the jockey (16). At 16 a paper round on my bike was hard enough for me let alone riding a nag to win in a Grand National

12/1 3rd and a PU for gwru's picks.

Pu ?

Pu ?

i think he backed your tip gwru. he prob meant FU

Pu ?
    I thought you knew your horse racing? I know nothing about Horse Racing and even I know what that means. Anybody would think you're just putting 'racing tips' into google...

Pulled up! Ffs gwru!!!

Thought it was something else CAM was saying. Obvious. I work my own tips out. Got a tipster who I look at his tips but don't always go with him. Look at the ratings.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast