+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks liker it's Aitor at Forest

Looks liker it's Aitor at Forest

Awaiting final terms it seems, although knowing Forest, it's better to wait until pen comes to paper.
    But does seem the manager we need, someone who believes in defense as the staring point.

His teams play the most boring football though,, They bored me the few times I watched them at PP during our battles for promotion,, they got up of course so maybe that style was the right one. Not a bad appointment if he gets the time to mould his own team, gets the defense sorted which will no doubt be his first priority.

Did very well at Boro but did walk into a good squad Can be mentally unstable at time walked out on them an hour before kick off at Charlton once But still a good signing but think Brazil would have been a good choice

Fans were highly critical of him at Boro before they got up, I don' think Forest will have the patience... but we shall see.

I didn't want him at Forest, their best choice of Manager in years IMO. Only half a season left but I think he'll get them in the play offs if he signs up for them! Was hoping they'd get Roy Keane.

Be a good appointment if they get him.

They've got him. He will do well

Phew! What a relief to have gotten him as opposed to some others. I don't mind the footy being boring as long as it bring results. Our defense has been like a sieve these past 20 years, I've had enough of goal mouth drama at our end.

And no, I don't expect us to be in the play-offs this term, hopefully next season provided he's given the full length and the signings. However knowing us, that's a bit iffy. Our Greek owner also has a penchant for firing managers at will at Olimpiakos.
    But I agree, if Forest are ever going to have a chance of promotion they need to have a manager in place for more than 1 season or 1 and a half. Minimum 2 years needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Phew! What a relief to have gotten him as opposed to some others. I don't mind the footy being boring as long as it bring results. Our defense has been like a sieve these past 20 years, I've had enough of goal mouth drama at our end.

And no, I don't expect us to be in the play-offs this term, hopefully next season provided he's given the full length and the signings. However knowing us, that's a bit iffy. Our Greek owner also has a penchant for firing managers at will at Olimpiakos.
    But I agree, if Forest are ever going to have a chance of promotion they need to have a manager in place for more than 1 season or 1 and a half. Minimum 2 years needed.
    Best manager since Warburton!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_the_Ram View Post
    Best manager since Warburton!!
    Best thing since sliced bread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)