+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Living like a Toff.

Living like a Toff.

Staying in a nice hotel tonight, they don't have tablets of soap in the bathroom, they're Aromatic Cleansing Bars. Bollox as far as I'm concerned, but Mrs S. is well impressed.

Women eh !!

Fill your suitcase with them..Do they provide vibrators as well for the ladies?

Makes you wonder

For TBT and Alto..

Say you are an older senior citizen and can no longer take care of yourself and the government says there is no Nursing Home care available for you. So, what do you do? You opt for Medicare Plan G.
    The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (Plan G) and one bullet. You are allowed to shoot one worthless politician. This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you will receive three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library, and all the Health Care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, *** change, or heart? They are all covered!

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now! And, who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can't afford for you to go into a nursing home. And you will get rid of a useless politician while you are at it. And now, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any more income taxes!

Is this a great country or what? Now that I've solved your senior financial plan, enjoy the rest of your week!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    For TBT and Alto..

Say you are an older senior citizen and can no longer take care of yourself and the government says there is no Nursing Home care available for you. So, what do you do? You opt for Medicare Plan G.
    The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (Plan G) and one bullet. You are allowed to shoot one worthless politician. This means you will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you will receive three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating and air conditioning, cable TV, a library, and all the Health Care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, *** change, or heart? They are all covered!

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now! And, who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can't afford for you to go into a nursing home. And you will get rid of a useless politician while you are at it. And now, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any more income taxes!

Is this a great country or what? Now that I've solved your senior financial plan, enjoy the rest of your week!
    this should be a new thread,don't know what happened..lol

See you inside Alf!

Have a pleasant evening Sinkov!

Where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Staying in a nice hotel tonight, they don't have tablets of soap in the bathroom, they're Aromatic Cleansing Bars. Bollox as far as I'm concerned, but Mrs S. is well impressed.

Women eh !!
    When did soap become a racist word. ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

Women eh !!
    Have a nice evening Sinkov.

I remember one year being in Istanbul airport, we went in the HSBC VIP Lounge which was not very large and seemed like it had not been cleaned for a week, after sitting in the grovel for a few minutes we went looking for the Turkish Airlines VIP Lounge, it took us a good half hour as the airport is massive, but it was worth it, Christ it was massive, Free Cinema, Free 5 food, all you could eat, same with many different brands of wines and spirits, children's play area, toilets that looked and felt like you could eat your free breakfast off, it was better than some Hotels I've stayed at and I was sorry I had to leave for my flight

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    For TBT and Alto..

After one week of being banged up for 23 hours a day with one or perhaps even two toothless smack heads in a 10' x 6' x 6' cell, sharing one toilet where you also have to eat your rather turgid meals, you would ask for the gun again with one bullet and blow your fcuking brains out. Problem solved!

Always ensure that when you visit a posh hotel that you take a case big enough for the slippers and bathrobes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)