+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BROOKSY not LEAVIN in January

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    well that would be great Rod - I had it bad when I was younger and it knocked me back for a good 3 months..but hopefully Brooksys made of sterner stuff.
    Wi all due respect dux,BROOKSY and DEANO are/were Professional sportsmen,so would be fitter than you were i guess, but i've never had Glandular fever so you obvs know more abart how it affects folk than i do.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Wi all due respect dux,BROOKSY and DEANO are/were Professional sportsmen,so would be fitter than you were i guess, but i've never had Glandular fever so you obvs know more abart how it affects folk than i do.UTCB
    Dunt matter who you are Rod - its a virus and once its in your system you just have to sit tight and wait for it to go....bit like this bloody flu virus I have at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ....bit like this bloody flu virus I have at the moment
    I'm just getting over a bout of it myself Aya. Four days of feeling like I'd been hit by a bus, three days of feeling better, 2 more days of being hit by a bus, then slow improvement again. Been about a week in this second phase, got some energy back now (as much as I have normally, anyway...). Lymph glands not gone down fully, but they were sticking out of my neck. Roughly three weeks end to end for me. I hope you get over it quicker. Stay hydrated!

For those of you feeling under the weather,we have a resident Doctor if you want to consult him

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    For those of you feeling under the weather,we have a resident Doctor if you want to consult him
    I have a problem with my body language Blocky. On the surface I come across as a cheerful sort, but inside I feel a bit tearful. I just put it down to hormones, and the fear that King Kev would sell us down the river, AGAIN!!!!! But now I'm not sure.

Do you think he could possibly help me..?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I have a problem with my body language Blocky. On the surface I come across as a cheerful sort, but inside I feel a bit tearful. I just put it down to hormones, and the fear that King Kev would sell us down the river, AGAIN!!!!! But now I'm not sure.

Do you think he could possibly help me..?
    Yes I'm sure he can,and he's available all year round even on Christmas Day

If you're laid up in bed take a selfie and post it on here and he should be able to tell you from that how Shyte you're feeling

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    If you're laid up in bed take a selfie and post it on here and he should be able to tell you from that how Shyte you're feeling
    Sadly, modesty will not permit me to do selfies. I wouldn't want you lot to get jealous of my manly physique and boyish good looks.

However I've always followed the maxim, if you look like your passport photo...then you are too ill to travel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12