+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What The Hell Is That ?

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    That comment sums you up pal- still living in the 70's- but now the shoe is on the other foot and it is Burnley who are calling the shots- in the PL, got loads of money, astutely managed and loyal to managers....you have had more managers in recent years than you have decent fans and you are STILL in the second division.........wake up pal, we are in 2018 not 1970.....
    That comment is your comment you thicko...time to give it up now..pal.

Name:  Sniffing Glue.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  26.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    How very tin potty you lot are

And you have the cheek to brand us a joke

How many seasons in the Prem have you had???

15yrs we had..numerous top 5 finishes..European qualification numerous times.

Just WTF have you lot achieved thus far apart from 'surviving'???

We still get over 30 thousand supporters and we are in the 2nd tier..what do your tin pot club get in the prem???

Yeah..we have had our downs of late..but we have never been so crap that we had to rely on others and beat the mighty Lincoln City to stay in the football League..now that's a joke to end all jokes
    Ah Rev, mon ami, all so very true. But we're 8th in the PL with more money being thrown at us than we know how to spend, and you're not, and the thought of how this must piss off your 30,000 plus magnificent supporters makes me smirk, smirk again,and then smirk some more.

Oh, and those four posters who have asked you to put up with the horrendous abuse you constantly receive on here and continue posting, add me to the list, please don't go, like I said, you're gold-dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Oh and before I go..here's one for Bedlington Terrier....

Attachment 8209

Have a nice day !
    Just to show there are no hard feelings Rev...

Attachment 8222

I quite like this one...

Attachment 8223

Quote Originally Posted by the bedlington terrier View Post
    i quite like this one...

Attachment 8223

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I quite like this one...

Attachment 8223
    You and your silly pictures BT That one goes straight in at No 2, Theresa with her fag and chips is still my No1.

Just for you sinkov...

Attachment 8225

Cheers BT, made my day..

Now if you could get her in a Leeds shirt with their new w@nker badge on.........

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You and your silly pictures BT That one goes straight in at No 2, Theresa with her fag and chips is still my No1.
    i d vote for that one - with knobs on

Well,I like the Rev,Leeds fan or not,he always gives as much as he gets ..Can't beat a bit of good banter between rival clubs.. We've had our fair share of arrogance from the Leeds fans over the years ,now the boots on the other foot at the moment ,so it's only right we take advantage of the situation.. What do you say Rev?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)