+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mccann

Mccann

Lost the plot a wee bit on radio tonight.

What he was saying wasn't wrong but don't see the point in giving the reporter or the ref the satisfaction.

Didn't hear it but if he was slating the ref he was spot on.mcginn surely should have been sent off but the ref bottled it.think he could be the worst I've seen this season.

Right to do so. Farcical decision, looking at what Hendry was booked for.

I get why he's raging I would be too but it never does you any favours ,SFA officials are totally untouchable ,we got lucky against the farmers last year when Mclean's goal was chalked off so there's the breaks sometimes.

For what it's worth I'm never overly confident when we play against ten men as we struggle to break down teams sitting in.

Was it a second booking....all day ref bottled it no doubt.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I get why he's raging I would be too but it never does you any favours ,SFA officials are totally untouchable ,we got lucky against the farmers last year when Mclean's goal was chalked off so there's the breaks sometimes.

For what it's worth I'm never overly confident when we play against ten men as we struggle to break down teams sitting in.

Was it a second booking....all day ref bottled it no doubt.....
    That's the way I see it.

And let's pricks like Willie Miller take the puss.

Piss.....don't know if you can take the puss.😁

I very rarely hear radio Scotland these days but heard it in my mates car on the way home last night and although you are correct it doesn’t do McCann any favours, in my opinion he was spot on and millers take on it was incredible and to think he’s getting paid for spouting that utter drivel

Go a goal behind and it's curtains for this McCann side, so doubt playing against 10 men would have changed the outcome as there is simply nothing up front. Henvey still only gets 9 minutes, what's the point.

A goal behind after 4 minutes, plenty time to turn it around

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    A goal behind after 4 minutes, plenty time to turn it around
    And we did

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)