+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    If Kev has decided to sell up because he's realised he can't take the Club any further then he would get my praise for acknowledging the inevitable. Problem is I don't think its in his make up to let go unless Mrs McCabe has had enough of him telling her Robson was an unlucky manager and its all Tevez's fault.

Interesting times being a Blade. Latest conspiracy theory from the anti Prince brigade is that Kev Mc never thought the Prince would find the money to buy him out and the Prince is a front for a third party buyer so that the Prince can make a quick profit on us LOL
    I imagine there'll be acres of posts about this until the deal is finalised.

I just pray we don't end up with another halfway house fudge job that gets us no further. If he's going then get on with it.

Maybe it's his Mrs to blame all along, nowt to do at home so he meddles in his hobby .

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Rumour has it he's resurfaced as Pedro's Winger on s24su. Not sure if its him though he hasn't mentioned Ched yet.
    Oh he has...

Name:  EF813745-CBF7-4C71-A39A-B26FEC0092DF.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  20.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Oh he has...

Name:  EF813745-CBF7-4C71-A39A-B26FEC0092DF.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  20.0 KB
    Loves a bit of Jonny Foreigner in his username doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Loves a bit of Jonny Foreigner in his username doesn't he?
    He’s switched his style slightly if it is Len TT, but that could be by design. I think there could be a cryptic clue in his handle, Len DeGoey played in the same team as Pedro Verde, two crap United players that would delight Len.

He’s switched his style slightly if it is Len TT, but that could be by design. I think there could be a cryptic clue in his handle, Len DeGoey played in the same team as Pedro Verde, two crap United players that would delight Len.
    Good spot GB. I had not made that link.

The style is unmistakable. Its absolutely Len. Particularly recognisable by his eloquent criticism of the club and everything in it, without ever once straying towards praise. He also claims 'like I said the other week' quite a bit, when he did no such thing.

Reminds me of a teacher. Got to have an answer for everything. Can't dare to be wrong about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    The style is unmistakable. Its absolutely Len. Particularly recognisable by his eloquent criticism of the club and everything in it, without ever once straying towards praise. He also claims 'like I said the other week' quite a bit, when he did no such thing.

Reminds me of a teacher. Got to have an answer for everything. Can't dare to be wrong about anything.
    And wouldn’t admit it if he was.

And wouldn’t admit it if he was.
    You've met Mrs FKB then..?

Mebbes!

( I think that's one of Len's favourite words?)

SHHHHHHHhh! I think there’s an informant in my camp.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast