Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
Haha, to re-emphasised TT, I was but a child. It makes me giggle when I think how we fuss around our ****age grandkids and yet I was a Dad and had my own house before I was 20...no we didn’t have to get married (a whole 11months passed). The whole family were pleased as punch, but the Mrs’s Manager at Midland Bank on Church Street where she worked said I’d ruined her burgeoning career as a future bank manager. He still gave us a mortgage though

I wonder why that telepathy thingy is just one way? She seems to know my every move in advance but I can lose her even in our house.
Nice story Gray. We were marrried a bit later (both 25)and very lucky that, in those days, a Hotel manager's job came with a house so the first house we bought, to get on the mortgage ladder, we then rented out. . The in laws were a bit surprised/apprehensive when we married after about a year as they thought we would have to save up for years for a deposit.

As for the telepathy I just remember that, wherever I am coming from, I'm in the wrong, unlike on here.