+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Dear oh dear oh dear..the new boss will be....

Oh Dear oh dear oh dear..the new boss will be....

Its Paul Heckingbottom...self confessed Leeds hater..deal to be done tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Its Paul Heckingbottom...self confessed Leeds hater..deal to be done tonight.
    Hey Rev, Evans didn't come with a record of loving Leeds, but he did a job of work in fairly trying circumstances. Heckingbottom isn't a latter day Clough, and he has a track record of achievement in this and lower leagues. If it's him, we could do a lot worse.

Might not be the most exciting appointment for some, but this season we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If he gets us back into the top 6 - brilliant, if he fails i.e. does not improve the team performance, just replace him in the summer.

Think this appointment at this time would be a win/win situation.

Kill me now..seriously.

Think your bang on there FTW - Big sigh of relief it wasn't either Stam or McLaren, Nothing to lose - it's a short or long term appointment depending upon how we do over these last 16 games.
    Might not have been a Leeds fan in the past - but for him it's a big opportunity - succeed and he's a hero [As has been the case for the last seven managers] and a big club on his CV - and this guy has had some success at this level and knows this league - Want him to come in and sort out the discipline, steady the ship - then make a big push for the last ten games or so.

Will wait and see if its confirmed before I make any further comment.

Hopefully he could sort our rear out.... sorry don't mean to kick the ar@e out of his name just a bit of crack

With him in charge we might get a sniff of something.... hopefully promotion

seems to be the latest thing said, I don't want heckingbottom, I want grayson!

Don't poo poo this until it's final rev. It could all just be gas and air

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)