+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It seems Ganaye doesn’t like talking to us fans - but

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Well Ganaye has now said something.
    And in my opinion it’s not very flattering towards Hecky.
    Well done GG !!!
    I bet Hecky's devastated !!

“Young” Nudger,with the emphasis on “Young” I picture you as a young football hooligan who spreads hate wherever you go.If you are of a working age and was offered a job with a lot more money I would think you would jump at it.Hecky is looking after the future for his wife and family by taking the Leeds job and I wish him all the best because he has done a good job for Barnsley.Football is a JOB for him nothing more nothing less,just because he has left Barnsley for another club who will pay him a lot more money doesn’t make him an enemy he is just looking after his family like any other family man would do.Its only the same with players who leave Barnsley for more money they go for the money and their futures,but no doubt you and hooligans like you will boo them when they come to play against us.Barnsley like any other club do not want you or any other idiot like you spreading hate and trouble at Oakwell or on sites like this. I hope that when you grow up to be a MAN you will think of the trouble you make,and God help us if you sire any kids to be just like you.Do us all a favour and “Tie a knot in it”

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    “Young” Nudger,with the emphasis on “Young” I picture you as a young football hooligan who spreads hate wherever you go.If you are of a working age and was offered a job with a lot more money I would think you would jump at it.Hecky is looking after the future for his wife and family by taking the Leeds job and I wish him all the best because he has done a good job for Barnsley.Football is a JOB for him nothing more nothing less,just because he has left Barnsley for another club who will pay him a lot more money doesn’t make him an enemy he is just looking after his family like any other family man would do.Its only the same with players who leave Barnsley for more money they go for the money and their futures,but no doubt you and hooligans like you will boo them when they come to play against us.Barnsley like any other club do not want you or any other idiot like you spreading hate and trouble at Oakwell or on sites like this. I hope that when you grow up to be a MAN you will think of the trouble you make,and God help us if you sire any kids to be just like you.Do us all a favour and “Tie a knot in it”
    Well said.

Allan Clarke left us for Leeds and Danny Wilson left us for Wednesday and I still have great respect for what they did for my club and thank them for the brilliant memories I have. Let it be noted both failed and both returned!
    Same goes with Hecky it’s raw at the minute but he is still a Reds fan and always will be, he’s just moved to a better paid job which we all would probably do?
    But I wouldn’t be surprised if it all goes Pete Tong (and I hope it does cos I hate Leeds) and he eventually returns like his predecessors!

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post

Like.

Isnt this Young Nudger also a wind up merchant and attention seeker on the BBS as well?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123