+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Loss Of The Backroom Staff

The Cowley's from Lincoln City might be a good shout. They come from the education back ground so they are scholars of the game if you like. So they might factor in the sports science and nutrition as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    The Cowley's from Lincoln City might be a good shout. They come from the education back ground so they are scholars of the game if you like. So they might factor in the sports science and nutrition as well.

They're good at what they do.

This situation is reminiscent of 2013 when hill was sacked. I reckon we're gonna struggle to attract a 'yes man type head coach' on board. My money's on it being an inexperienced novice which will seal our championship fate. What a mess

I can't think of any in your face types that would get the lads going other than dinosaurs such as Peter Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I truly hope that there is a fantastic replacement and they are found quickly.

Let’s get this straight - Hecky has totally gutted Barnsley.

And by doing so has increased the possibility of relegation 10 times.
    All the good work by Patrick of getting us out of League One is very likely to be undone by the actions of Hecky here.
    So why some on here are still saying that Hecky is a decent fella is totally beyond me.
    IMO - Hecky is a ******* .
    why should you give a **** you said you aint going to watch them any more as far as im concerned you aint even a Barnsley supporter.

Hecky going doesn’t bother me , taking all the backroom staff is a sh it stunt to pull though . They can be replaced easily enough but it will take time . Hecky has ripped the club to pieces as his parting gift .

He’s on a par with Danny Wilson now .

Amazing how easy it is to sh1t on your chips East Stand. Now I've heard a bit more behind the scenes stuff the more fishy and underhand it sounds. Rumour I've read is that Hecky tried taking himself and backroom staff to Sunderland and that's when he lost dressing room.

It would explain 11th hour release clause and why he wanted Leeds job. Also shocking run since November.

I don't know why folk are lamenting the loss of Hecky and comparing it to the 'disaster' of loosing feckin Keith Hill.
    Hill was an inept a manager I've seen at Oakwell, Played 75, lost 41 !!
    Couldn't stand the bloke. And changing the walkout music to 'I Love This Town' was a huge pyss take from a bloke who never tried to connect with the fans and made it very obvious he didn't want to be here.

Hecky and his backroom staff we're going to miss so much was taking us down, no doubt about it.
    Some very naive folk on here think that football clubs are still run as they were 20 years ago when the manager was in sole charge of recruitment and selection. Do you really think that Leeds will be any different ?
    Tom Thumb had the same restrictions as Hecky and built a promotion winning squad, Hecky didnt have the ability to replicate that success so has jumped before he's pushed. I'd be very surprised if he's still in a job at the end of the year.

Feck him, we move on.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I don't know why folk are lamenting the loss of Hecky and comparing it to the 'disaster' of loosing feckin Keith Hill.
    Hill was an inept a manager I've seen at Oakwell, Played 75, lost 41 !!
    Couldn't stand the bloke. And changing the walkout music to 'I Love This Town' was a huge pyss take from a bloke who never tried to connect with the fans and made it very obvious he didn't want to be here.

Hecky and his backroom staff we're going to miss so much was taking us down, no doubt about it.
    Some very naive folk on here think that football clubs are still run as they were 20 years ago when the manager was in sole charge of recruitment and selection. Do you really think that Leeds will be any different ?
    Tom Thumb had the same restrictions as Hecky and built a promotion winning squad, Hecky didnt have the ability to replicate that success so has jumped before he's pushed. I'd be very surprised if he's still in a job at the end of the year.

Feck him, we move on.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The club can say what they like about not a one man band and resourcefulness but the loss of the whole team plus Hecky is very significant .

Heading straight into the defining month of the season without a HC and his backroom staff .

The transfer window is now closed just to add another obstacle to the situation .

New owners without a clue and a French CEO who only seems to have connections in France .

The last man standing is young James Cryne who will be grieving and understandable will have more important issues to be concerned with right now .

The team have managed one win in the last 16 games and 6 new players have arrived who signed for the previous HC , one of whom never played for the HC who signed him .

We sit a point above the drop zone .

Looking at the situation right now I think it's fair to say we've a problem or two .

Looking a tall order for me , I'd give us a 20% chance of staying up and I'm generous at that .

Might want to hire a coach with some experience in league one while they are at it , think it might come in handy missen .

This is about as Barnsley as Barnsley FC can get.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast