+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Safe Standing at New Stadium

Safe Standing at New Stadium

Could any Aberdeen fans help me out with my dissertation project on safe standing for the University of Stirling. I need as many fans as possible to fill out the survey.
    Thanks for your help!
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XVC2BHZ

Safe standing only works if its embraced and is managed well(stewarding). I have seen it work and i have seen it fail.

No offence but a survey is not whats needed as most fitba fans havent experienced it yet as its a new phenomenon

Just looking for a short response for my dissertation, nothing major. Just set up to see how Scottish fans feel about the subject

Cool ill fill it in. But it works better where its policed liberally

No offence but every question needs a reason box or you wont work anything out for your study

For example

"Will safe standing invrease my comfort during a game", surely you choose to stand so that cant be a negative answer

"safe standing will interupt my view", again the whole stadium wont be safe standing so you choose to be thereif its a ngative answer take a seat

And theres more dude

Sorry to sound like a prick
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 08-02-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Done mate! Ignore the jobsworth above.

Quote Originally Posted by McInnes11 View Post
    Done mate! Ignore the jobsworth above.
    How did you honestly answer the "could certain types of hooliganism arise....

The questionnaire is too vague

Im not being a dick im being real. For example our fans stand will a banner against the SFA will it be taken down(arbroath pre season) . I was at Dortmund when in the champions league they had a banněr sayin "f@ck UEFA without us you are nothing". That wasnr taken down Our fans wont be allowed to be vocal
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 08-02-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Someone needs their hole.