+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy Sharp

Billy Sharp

back to his best today . constant menace . battled for the ball and held it up well. what a way to get ya 200th goal brilliant.
    clarkey needs a lay off, just to get his legs and sharpness back. we did well to slug it out today. evans likes a tackle and dosnt let anyone take the piddle. fleck n duffy back on it although duffy ran out of steam. stearman did well. blackman what a save . well done lads utb

Well summed up Twirls!

Err yeah well said, that's pretty much how I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyblade View Post
    Err yeah well said, that's pretty much how I saw it.
    Hey ya little monkey, so did I.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    back to his best today . constant menace . battled for the ball and held it up well. what a way to get ya 200th goal brilliant.
    clarkey needs a lay off, just to get his legs and sharpness back. we did well to slug it out today. evans likes a tackle and dosnt let anyone take the piddle. fleck n duffy back on it although duffy ran out of steam. stearman did well. blackman what a save . well done lads utb
    Flecky's out for 2 games nar mi thinks,Cup game and QPR a week on Tuesday.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Flecky's out for 2 games nar mi thinks,Cup game and QPR a week on Tuesday.UTCB
    probably done on a purpose,to miss cup and an easier game in qpr.?

probably done on a purpose,to miss cup and an easier game in qpr.?
    That's what's been mooted on the Match Day thread.

A clever move by Fleck? I just thought he was being a prat until that was pointed out

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    That's what's been mooted on the Match Day thread.

A clever move by Fleck? I just thought he was being a prat until that was pointed out
    same here pal. clever flecky .who would ya replace him with in league game v QPR.
    think id go wi holmes but wilder will deffo go wi leonard

same here pal. clever flecky .who would ya replace him with in league game v QPR.
    Think you're right about Leonard. He's chased him long enough so will want him to make his mark.

I defo think Lenny will be the one to replace FLECKY v QPR,it'll be interestin to see who plays instead in the cup at Leicester,perhaps move Bash into midfield or Lundy? I wunt be suprised to see The Don replace Leon in't cup also,i don't expect us to get a result but i don't want to see us get a hammerin.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast