+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tgib

Tgib

That's Thank God It's Bradford... Grayson signed by City. Phew!

Don't blame him

Quote Originally Posted by 6ozDave View Post
    That's Thank God It's Bradford... Grayson signed by City. Phew!
    Yeh , there's a fair bit of this thank feck Hecky's gone and now Grayson's gone to Bradford .

Although I don't appear to be seeing too many credible alternatives getting discussed .

Looking at this job as it stands at the moment , now sitting in the bottom 3 , transfer window shut and a season defining run of games coming up plus new recruits to bed in it looks a tall order to me for the continent's bright young thing to pull off , plus backroom staff .

Grayson isn't the spectacular choice he's the solid play the percentages one , schooled in championship football and recently keeping a similar sized club in Preston in a league position we can only dream about right now .

Grayson will turn Bradford's fortunes around , stabilise and have them promoted , they will then come up and hold their own in the championship inside the next two season's .

His track record tells you that , a bright eyed young gun from continental europe doesn't hold such claims , although he fits the club's profile , which apparently consists of selling your best players , replacing them with inferior one's and fighting relegation .

Thuz some talk that the coach of the England kids, Paul Simpson, iz in wi a shart.
    Fits the plan if we are looking to develop kids to sell on.

I have been supporting Barnsley since 1956 ish and if that orible manager called Grayson had have took over I'm afraid Colliers would have took his support away from Oakwell that's what I think of that p1llock as for Bradford god help them.

Kevin Blackwell anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thuz some talk that the coach of the England kids, Paul Simpson, iz in wi a shart.
    Yeh the problem with that is that his U20 team play against other U20 teams and he's judged on that .

See how his young starlets go on every week in a 46 game championship season .

Kevin Blackwell anybody.
    Normally I'd say NO , looking at it today I'd consider it for the fact he's well schooled at this level .

I don't have to like the bloke just as long as he keeps us up .

Simpson new fav with bookies at 2/1 come from now ware, big Mick now 4/1.

Only takes a £10 bet to change those odds I reckon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast