+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 103 of 625 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He sh@te min. Got pumped by McInnes in a cup tie remember

Edit- Why did the holy saviour McInnes nae get it?
    Well done to Jack Ross, considering where they were and then winning the title this year is a tremendous turnaround, I would imagine those that voted appreciated that accordingly/objectively .....regarding our current coach as a holy saviour is perhaps stretching things a bit too far,however, at least it was not one of the playground nicknames that yourself/mason normally band about 😦

Bring on the Hibees

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Starting to look more & more like a freak result

St.Mirren have just had their squad dismantled. It’ll be interesting to see how the rebuild goes, or if he hangs around for it
    They are about to lose their best player so he can sit in the Celtic Park stands each week and would expect that rebuild will consist of Premiership journeymen. I would imagine they will be no better than most of the bottom six teams so will be a year of struggle for them. On that basis would imagine that Jack will take first decent chance to move onwards and upwards before his reputation is damaged

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    They are about to lose their best player so he can sit in the Celtic Park stands each week and would expect that rebuild will consist of Premiership journeymen. I would imagine they will be no better than most of the bottom six teams so will be a year of struggle for them. On that basis would imagine that Jack will take first decent chance to move onwards and upwards before his reputation is damaged
    I can see Lewis Morgan being loaned back to them again this year.

St.Mirren have just had their squad dismantled. It’ll be interesting to see how the rebuild goes, or if he hangs around for it
    He would have been my vote if I had one

What hes done at St Midden is remarkable

A freak result? im not denying Jack Ross has done a phenomenal job, but St Mirren would have struggled to beat any top 6 team in Prem this season. There is a massive gap between them and the Premier League and it will show next season. They have good this season, but losing to us was neither a freak result nor an embarrassment for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    A freak result? im not denying Jack Ross has done a phenomenal job, but St Mirren would have struggled to beat any top 6 team in Prem this season. There is a massive gap between them and the Premier League and it will show next season. They have good this season, but losing to us was neither a freak result nor an embarrassment for them.
    Absolutely.
    I agree Ross has had a phenomenal season and fantastic achievement in turning around the club, but we comfortably cruised the cup game against them

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    We’re currently battling out for second with two yo yo clubs. Can’t see anything other than a struggle for St.Mirren next year but I wouldn’t say the gap was massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Well done to Jack Ross, considering where they were and then winning the title this year is a tremendous turnaround, I would imagine those that voted appreciated that accordingly/objectively .....regarding our current coach as a holy saviour is perhaps stretching things a bit too far,however, at least it was not one of the playground nicknames that yourself/mason normally band about 😦

Bring on the Hibees

SF
    Aye Well Done on Jack Ross getting Manager of the Year that makes a refreshing change

We’re currently battling out for second with two yo yo clubs. Can’t see anything other than a struggle for St.Mirren next year but I wouldn’t say the gap was massive.
    Probably depends on your definition of “massive”.......the buddies I know that travelled up and I also played with them years back, said they were outplayed and had no complaints whatsoever regarding the result, anyway, the run ended at Hampden.

SF

Difficult to judge as their full back was so laughably bad, it wasn’t really a contest

Page 103 of 625 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast