+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derek McInnes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Sure will, nae sure when their season starts but I have a sneaky feeling he might be McInnes's replacement when the time comes.
    I’m not sure I’d be happy with that at all.
    A change yes.
    But not that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’m not sure I’d be happy with that at all.
    A change yes.
    But not that.
    Agreed I’d much rather we went with an unimaginative manager whose already proven that he likes to play hoofball and has no intention of entertaining the fans. Bonus points if he also still thinks physicality is the main attribute needed for the modern game.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Agreed I’d much rather we went with an unimaginative manager whose already proven that he likes to play hoofball and has no intention of entertaining the fans. Bonus points if he also still thinks physicality is the main attribute needed for the modern game.
    Sarcy bugger :-)
    I suppose Glass’s interim manager spell at Atlanta will give him a bit of experience.
    Not sure how long he’ll get doing that though.
    I agree in that I’d like us to look out with the usual suspects of Tommy Wright, Derek Adams, Stephen Robinson though.
    I suspect if McInnes was sacked tomorrow we’d maybe go for Robinson at Motherwell