+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 557 of 625 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567607 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’re on a 555 page thread but the original post remains the same.

Derek McInnes is a f*cking dunce. Aberdeen fans that still can’t see it after 7 years, are a special kind of stupid. Soup dribbling morons. Remember McGheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    When Jimmy Calderwood has been more successful in his one season in Europe than you have been having 7 attempts at it ....that’s when you know the games up

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    When Jimmy Calderwood has been more successful in his one season in Europe than you have been having 7 attempts at it ....that’s when you know the games up
    Calderwood was a better AFC manager than McDug****. Just never had the opportunity than McHunnis had.

More intelligent, tactically more astute but had a Weegier accent.

Calderwood was a better AFC manager than McDug****. Just never had the opportunity than McHunnis had.

More intelligent, tactically more astute but had a Weegier accent.
    Yes more astute how many times did lower league side knock his teams out of the cups ?

Calderwood was an embarrassment.

What an affront having that a’rsehole as manager.

Mark McGhee was definitely the worst manager with Steve Paterson very close behind. For all Calderwood’s faults I don’t think we could ever call him a sh!tebag as a manager. McInnes though definitely falls into the category and that is an embarrassment for our club. His fortune of being manager of a club when debts got cleared and fresh investments came in has hindered his sacking. He will be sacked as the sh!tebag will make us suffer his negative tactics further. I am starting to get disappointed in Dave Cormack as he promised us a team who would be entertaining and more attacking. We currently play with a striker who isn’t a proper striker and couldn’t score in a brothel, and to make matters worse he is our lone striker!

We’re on a 555 page thread but the original post remains the same.

Derek McInnes is a f*cking dunce. Aberdeen fans that still can’t see it after 7 years, are a special kind of stupid. Soup dribbling morons. Remember McGheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    You never answered the question. Is your answer "yes" or "no"?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    You never answered the question. Is your answer "yes" or "no"?
    What question?

What question?
    Aye, make your mind up. Stop sitting on the fence ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Let’s start an updated poll

Do you want Derek McInnes to stay as manager of Aberdeen? Yes or no.

No need for reasons...just a yes or no will suffice.
    For Mason's benefit. As Aldo said, get off the fence and answer the question. From your rant yesterday, I'm still not clear whether you're a yes or a no man. I've got a funny feeling you're a yes man though. Come on, end the suspense, spit it out.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Mark McGhee was definitely the worst manager with Steve Paterson very close behind. For all Calderwood’s faults I don’t think we could ever call him a sh!tebag as a manager.
    I would put Paterson in third place very closely behind Alex Miller who was worse than fkn useless.
    McGhee I don't thinkwill ever be topped as the worst ever dons manager which is a bit of a shame really as a player he was superb, but totally shambolic clown as a manager.
    Tango was a decent manager in my opinion gets way too much flack.

Oh and my answer in the poll is a resounding no fkn way, it is certainly time for change and has been for a number of seasons now.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 27-09-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Page 557 of 625 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567607 ... LastLast