+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 566 of 625 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Not so often I agree with DD's viewpoints but would rather we kept our current charlatan than this.
    I would rather we got Paul Hegarty back.

Bring back Fergie. Stuff Hegarty, Lennon, McInnes and turgid football. Darren Ferguson anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What will happen is that we will go on a wee run. It'll be awful football but one game we might play some decent stuff. Then it'll all be forgotten about...and repeat.
    Sadly this is exactly what will happen. I’m losing interest more every day that McInnes is still here.

Milnes a cvnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Whats utterly mental is that a significant amount of supporters seem to be ok with that
    What’s utterly mental is that Andy Considine has just equalled Jim Leightons appearances for the club and some of our fans are celebrating this.

To me that whole thing just shows how much of a diddy club we have become.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    What’s utterly mental is that Andy Considine has just equalled Jim Leightons appearances for the club and some of our fans are celebrating this.

Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

This with f@cking bells on.

Probably mentioned already , but the fact McInnes is held in such high esteem for winning the league cup 6 years ago and is bulletproof proof to some shows exactly what the club have become and how moronic a lot of the fans are

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Whats utterly mental is that a significant amount of supporters seem to be ok with that
    Each and every one is a f@cking moon unit

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Not sure who i hate more, Milne or Mcinnes.

Either way Cormack better get rid of both.
    Settle, that’s not even close min. Milne has utterly fuucked us and all the diddy Scottish clubs for all time with his spineless arse cheek cock sucking - & that’s without even touching the 25 totally wasted years of his tragically dreadful chairmanship.

McInnes is just a guy who’s done a decent job in the past but who’s time is now up.

That’s his squad & his team. If we fall apart that badly because two 20 year olds, a 23 year old who’s hardly kicked a ball before this season, & an on loan Bristol striker who doesn’t score many are missing - then that’s on him.

The complete failure to motivate a team & set up a team to beat the 2 worst sides in the division is simply not good enough. Yep, it’s time up, though given the cash situation he’s nae going anywhere.

Shelf life - ken.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Settle, that’s not even close min. Milne has utterly fuucked us and all the diddy Scottish clubs for all time with his spineless arse cheek cock sucking - & that’s without even touching the 25 totally wasted years of his tragically dreadful chairmanship.

McInnes is just a guy who’s done a decent job in the past but who’s time is now up.

That’s his squad & his team. If we fall apart that badly because two 20 year olds, a 23 year old who’s hardly kicked a ball before this season, & an on loan Bristol striker who doesn’t score many are missing - then that’s on him.

The complete failure to motivate a team & set up a team to beat the 2 worst sides in the division is simply not good enough. Yep, it’s time up, though given the cash situation he’s nae going anywhere.

Shelf life - ken.
    You’re bang on as usual, Moog.
    COVID saved McInnes last season.
    And the subsequent financial problems caused by it will save him again this season.
    He’ll be here until his contract expires in May 2022.

Sunderland are looking for a new manager again...Del might be more tempted this time. Get it done!

Page 566 of 625 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616 ... LastLast