+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 573 of 625 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    What league points thing?
    He used to harp on about league points and so did a few posters on here. It was used as some amazing achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He used to harp on about league points and so did a few posters on here. It was used as some amazing achievement.
    I forgot about that, he can’t do that these days as the league points are less and less each season.

Actually, he mentioned 70 points in an interview this week I think

We will not get 70 points this season. The Anchor Man has kept Considine for a further season so at least we know in advance we won’t be challenging for anything again next year. Tell Cormack to stick his season ticket sales up his @rse and stop being club lackeys by giving them DNA cash. The money laundering business people who are helping finance our club have plenty cash....they don’t need your money.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We will not get 70 points this season. The Anchor Man has kept Considine for a further season so at least we know in advance we won’t be challenging for anything again next year. Tell Cormack to stick his season ticket sales up his @rse and stop being club lackeys by giving them DNA cash. The money laundering business people who are helping finance our club have plenty cash....they don’t need your money.
    Any chance you can gives detailed description of how the laundering operation works ?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    For those games, I'd much rather we could go back to Jimmy Calderwood. At least we'd get stuck in.
    I think there is a bit of selective memory there. I didn't see any getting stuck in when playing in a semi v Queen of the South. Along with the Stenhousemuir and McGoo's infamous dropped 3 points at Parkhead, the worst performances in a generation or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The money laundering business people who are helping finance our club have plenty cash....they don’t need your money.
    1) People shouldn't make accusations like that. If you know this is true then you should be speaking to the police not splashing unsubstantiated accusations on a bloody forum.

2) Surely it is better that the fans finance the club rather than hoping for some sugar daddy to subsidise our hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    I think there is a bit of selective memory there. I didn't see any getting stuck in when playing in a semi v Queen of the South. Along with the Stenhousemuir and McGoo's infamous dropped 3 points at Parkhead, the worst performances in a generation or 2.
    I agree with that. One thing that frustrated me about Calderwood was how conservative he became despite his all out attitude at Dunfermline. It might have been professional but held back too much at times.

Still, he has been away years now and we have had to put up with McInnes and his wonderful "pragmatic" nature for way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Any chance you can gives detailed description of how the laundering operation works ?

Name:  3956B03D-7C52-432C-91E0-987C294AE6B4.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  2.9 KB

Ask yourself this....do you honestly believe the American investors are giving us cash just because they shared a drink with Dave Cormack? The Hernández deal looks dodgy as f@ck and somehow we are going to recuperate all of our funds back. Let’s see where he ends up. Money laundering is happening in football and suddenly we have money getting thrown at us but just enough to keep things ticking over nicely so not to draw too much attention to ourselves. I believe Aberdeen FC are getting used for dodgy practices.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 17-12-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    1) People shouldn't make accusations like that. If you know this is true then you should be speaking to the police not splashing unsubstantiated accusations on a bloody forum.

2) Surely it is better that the fans finance the club rather than hoping for some sugar daddy to subsidise our hobby?
    Like it or not we as a club don’t have enough fans to be taken seriously now. We need a sugar daddy to help us.
    Out of interest, has anyone found out what Stewart Milne done with the DNA cash on his watch?

Page 573 of 625 FirstFirst ... 73473523563571572573574575583623 ... LastLast