+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 574 of 625 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576584624 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Attachment 17821

Ask yourself this....do you honestly believe the American investors are giving us cash just because they shared a drink with Dave Cormack? The Hernández deal looks dodgy as f@ck and somehow we are going to recuperate all of our funds back. Let’s see where he ends up. Money laundering is happening in football and suddenly we have money getting thrown at us but just enough to keep things ticking over nicely so not to draw too much attention to ourselves. I believe Aberdeen FC are getting used for dodgy practices.
    Isn’t the tie up between ourselves and AMB which is essentially the company of billionaire Arthur Blank so wouldn’t imagine he’d be interested in laundering £850,000 or approx $650,000.

Quote Originally Posted by red_john View Post
    like it or not we as a club don’t have enough fans to be taken seriously now. We need a sugar daddy to help us.
    Out of interest, has anyone found out what stewart milne done with the dna cash on his watch?
    Quote Originally Posted by red_john View Post
    Attachment 17821

ask yourself this....do you honestly believe the american investors are giving us cash just because they shared a drink with dave cormack? The hernández deal looks dodgy as f@ck and somehow we are going to recuperate all of our funds back. Let’s see where he ends up. Money laundering is happening in football and suddenly we have money getting thrown at us but just enough to keep things ticking over nicely so not to draw too much attention to ourselves. I believe aberdeen fc are getting used for dodgy practices.
    FFS seriously? You been on the xmas swally early? I reckon Hernandez will end up at Atlanta but its nothing to do with money laundering,more probably work permit related
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 17-12-2020 at 10:41 PM.

Maybe you would be more open to the money laundering if it was a Columbian drug dealer who gave a team in the North East of Scotland some hard dough. You don’t just need to be a drug dealer as business people still launder cash so don’t be so naive.
    Personally I think it might not be a bad thing for our club....we need money and good money to compete. We keep getting told the big 2 from Glasgow have plenty money for splashing so if the likes of an American radge with dirty cash wants to use our club to rinse his dough then we should be grateful.

Maybe you would be more open to the money laundering if it was a Columbian drug dealer who gave a team in the North East of Scotland some hard dough. You don’t just need to be a drug dealer as business people still launder cash so don’t be so naive.
    Personally I think it might not be a bad thing for our club....we need money and good money to compete. We keep getting told the big 2 from Glasgow have plenty money for splashing so if the likes of an American radge with dirty cash wants to use our club to rinse his dough then we should be grateful.
    Maybe you could give us an example of how this money laundering scheme would actually work.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Maybe you could give us an example of how this money laundering scheme would actually work.
    He can't. He's too busy as an accountant working on Sevco's books at the moment.😉

Like it or not we as a club don’t have enough fans to be taken seriously now. We need a sugar daddy to help us.
    Out of interest, has anyone found out what Stewart Milne done with the DNA cash on his watch?
    He's too busy on the glue with Jack Jarvis

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    He's too busy on the glue with Jack Jarvis

Where is Jj? I fully expect a full apology from you lot when it becomes more obvious to you that money shenanigans are happening at our beloved club. Money laundering is happening in football...get used to it.

Where is Jj? I fully expect a full apology from you lot when it becomes more obvious to you that money shenanigans are happening at our beloved club. Money laundering is happening in football...get used to it.
    What we’re asking for you to breakdown the actual way the money has been laundered in the Hernandez transfer. You mentioned that one

What we’re asking for you to breakdown the actual way the money has been laundered in the Hernandez transfer. You mentioned that one
    Say for example...some investor(s) give us funds using their own dirty cash and put it through our club so we then pay another club a transfer fee then the dirty cash has went through a few sources and once passed through a few accounts it looks clean as such especially when the player is sold and the money is then returned to the original investor.
    Don’t tell me you believe all our money men are all straight laced?

Dirty cash could well have been used to buy shares in a club also. After the grateful club receive a financial boost then the investor waits for a period of time and sells their shares and hey presto the dirty cash is looking a hell of a lot cleaner than it was originally.

I am spoiling you lot now. Don’t bother with the thanks...it’s not necessary.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 18-12-2020 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Is McInnes getting paid with dirty cash?

Page 574 of 625 FirstFirst ... 74474524564572573574575576584624 ... LastLast