+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 575 of 625 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Say for example...some investor(s) give us funds using their own dirty cash and put it through our club so we then pay another club a transfer fee then the dirty cash has went through a few sources and once passed through a few accounts it looks clean as such especially when the player is sold and the money is then returned to the original investor.
    Don’t tell me you believe all our money men are all straight laced?

One problem with that is what’s to say the player is even sold remotely to what was paid. I.e player bought with £500,000 on a 5 year contract decides he doesn’t want to move or loses form and is freed at end of contact money aint laundered is been lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    One problem with that is what’s to say the player is even sold remotely to what was paid. I.e player bought with £500,000 on a 5 year contract decides he doesn’t want to move or loses form and is freed at end of contact money aint laundered is been lost.
    Maybe the player gets a cut of the dodgy money

I would imagine the player will know from the start what will be happening to him and will be paid well as such to go along with the activity. Most players will go anywhere if they are earning more cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Maybe the player gets a cut of the dodgy money
    Just how much money are the criminals going to give up to launder the process of their crimes ? After they pay off the club officials, the player, the players agent is there going to be any left ?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Dirty cash could well have been used to buy shares in a club also. After the grateful club receive a financial boost then the investor waits for a period of time and sells their shares and hey presto the dirty cash is looking a hell of a lot cleaner than it was originally.

I am spoiling you lot now. Don’t bother with the thanks...it’s not necessary.
    You ARE doing the accounts for Sevco!

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    You ARE doing the accounts for Sevco!
    One thing is for sure...there is more chance of dirty cash getting rinsed through our club than there is me doing anything for the Govan lot

Any chance you can gives detailed description of how the laundering operation works ?
    Just watch Ozark on Netflix min that will answer your question in all the detail you need

Dodgy money?

Can I have some?

I’ve not heard his post matcher... I reckon it might go along the lines o...

Good day for us.

One point further ahead o Hibs and one point closer tae Celtic..

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I’ve not heard his post matcher... I reckon it might go along the lines o...

Good day for us.

One point further ahead o Hibs and one point closer tae Celtic..
    Surprisingly he doesn't seem happy....

"If we'd done the interview at half-time I'd have been pleased. I thought Dundee United were better second half, but we lost control of the game in terms of showing our poise and experience. We needed more crosses, shots, and more responsibility to make good decisions.

"We take the point, but I expect a lot more from us with the talent we had on the pitch."

On Ryan Hedges' penalty claim in the first half, McInnes said: "I've seen it again once at half-time, and it looked a penalty."

Page 575 of 625 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577585 ... LastLast