+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 592 of 625 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    McInnes has taken far more out the club, than we ever got out of him.

Try and keep that in mind when the sob stories start appearing in the press
    I thought Derek really loves the club more than any supporter, he loves it so much he takes 3/4 million £ as a salary each year. That’s about 3/4 million more than his ability deserves !

We should have got rid when he needed to think about going to the hun.
    He was never going to be forgiven for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If he is gone I won't celebrate. It's been such a waste of opportunity but it started well and there were good times here and there.

McInnes, Cormack, everyone of us will be long gone and the club will still be here.

Except Considine.
    Andy will be up for his second testimonial soon

Maybe I was a bit premature posting my “sacked” response to what has happened to The Anchor Man. Hopefully today it will be confirmed properly and we can all be put out our misery.

We are all Aberdeen fans, whether we were born into a family of Dons fans, supported Aberdeen as our first choice or been brought up in Aberdeen and supported our local club. Derek McInnes shamed himself by saying he was more a Dons fan than any of us. The rest of us didn’t need a few days off to consider changing our allegiance to a team from Govan. We also didn’t need a bumper pay rise to keep our support of the club.

I for one look forward to your press response when you get punted or when you are on tv during one of our matches against Celtic or Rangers and what your words of wisdom would be to our players going out for the match.

The quicker someone else gets the chance to use the £13m training facilities for what they were designed and constructed for the better.

As long as that person is someone with an actual winning pedigree like Kjetil Knutsen and not the flavour of the month choices being bandied about.

Whatever the outcome over the next few months it is good to see the "fake news "agents on this site having to grovel out an apology.
    Who ever manages Aberdeen is faced annually with rebuilding a squad - finding the right blend always takes time .
    We have not been blessed with good luck in terms of injuries , covid and poor refereeing - Collum has history against us - remember Caley game after which he was demoted for a few weeks ?
    Two week ago we were the better team at Livingston and should have won - result 3 strikers out 3 in, albeit on loan but still showed the management brought action .
    We as a club do not have huge resources , do not wisely want to build up huge losses , so we have to work within our limitations.
    I was irked that Scott Wright was leaving without compensation, but that has been rectified. Good riddance to him but how many of us would turn down a wage rise and a four year contract ?
    If we finish up with a new management team so be it - but the performances of the players leaves so much to be desired - why have the "commentators " on this site been so quiet on them ?
    -

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Andy will be up for his second testimonial soon
    Andy still thinks we can get second place and hear the Champions League music

Quote Originally Posted by thecoach View Post
    the performances of the players leaves so much to be desired - why have the "commentators " on this site been so quiet on them ?
    -
    There is a common factor in all of the players' performances and I don't mean just over the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by thecoach View Post
    Whatever the outcome over the next few months it is good to see the "fake news "agents on this site having to grovel out an apology.
    Who ever manages Aberdeen is faced annually with rebuilding a squad - finding the right blend always takes time .
    We have not been blessed with good luck in terms of injuries , covid and poor refereeing - Collum has history against us - remember Caley game after which he was demoted for a few weeks ?
    Two week ago we were the better team at Livingston and should have won - result 3 strikers out 3 in, albeit on loan but still showed the management brought action .
    We as a club do not have huge resources , do not wisely want to build up huge losses , so we have to work within our limitations.
    I was irked that Scott Wright was leaving without compensation, but that has been rectified. Good riddance to him but how many of us would turn down a wage rise and a four year contract ?
    If we finish up with a new management team so be it - but the performances of the players leaves so much to be desired - why have the "commentators " on this site been so quiet on them ?
    -
    Hiya Jack pal

Every team outside the OF rebuilds annually. Difference is McInnes has more money than the rest to do it. You’ll also see plenty of comments regarding the players being sh1te. That’s the players signed by & coached by McInnes.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Sacked!
    Attention seeking?

Page 592 of 625 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602 ... LastLast