+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 597 of 625 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Please remind me how lucky we are to have him after the St.Mirren match.

I think he's got a bit lucky with the Livi game being postponed tonight. If they'd won they'd be just 2 points behind us. There's a very good chance they'd end up ahead of us after the next 4 games. The fact it's cancelled gives us a 5 point cushion.

If he is fired, can the club not keep paying him every month until the end of his contract instead of giving him a big lump sum?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If he is fired, can the club not keep paying him every month until the end of his contract instead of giving him a big lump sum?
    I would imagine that would be the case anyway. Since he has a contract it will be a monthly payment over a period of time. We don’t need to give him a lump sum. Plus if we have properly looked after ourselves in the contract (which I very much doubt) he couldn’t take another job whilst receiving payment from us. Take a job somewhere else and we shouldn’t need to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He'll see the season out imo. Unless it's a big, big improvement then I would imagine he'll be papped.

Yay!
    Yep - he’s here until Europe becomes an impossibility - which even given how shyte we’ve been, will be a while yet, if it happens at all.

Thankfully I’m beyond caring for this season so fitever frankly...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep - he’s here until Europe becomes an impossibility - which even given how shyte we’ve been, will be a while yet, if it happens at all.

Thankfully I’m beyond caring for this season so fitever frankly...
    I don’t know the exact figure obviously but if the average price of a season ticket is £350 that equates to 2,000 non renewals to make the guesstimated £700k McInnes is on.

I’d wager that pays for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    I don’t know the exact figure obviously but if the average price of a season ticket is £350 that equates to 2,000 non renewals to make the guesstimated £700k McInnes is on.

I’d wager that pays for itself.
    He will be away before we play next season. Who would want to buy a season ticket watching another McInnes led team?
    They couldn’t give the season tickets away never mind buying one

According to DM there was too much pressure on the players last weekend due to the uncertainty over his future.
    So basically its the fans fault we were sh!t again and nothing to do with him or his tactics

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    According to DM there was too much pressure on the players last weekend due to the uncertainty over his future.
    So basically its the fans fault we were sh!t again and nothing to do with him or his tactics
    Pressure they should maybe get real jobs then not one where you get paid thousands a week for being crap.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I don’t think he was blaming the fans.
    He’ll be having a go at the “mole” who was feeding Tom English his information, leading to the speculation we saw last week.

Page 597 of 625 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607 ... LastLast