+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 614 of 625 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Tell you something though I'll not miss seeing your posts bumping your gums abt micinnes since 2014! Even during the good times you wanted him gone.

Hopefully u wont hold any prejudices toward the new manager and you can actually get behind the manager from the very first game! As any supporter would do.
    Who would you prefer as the New Boss, Mason ?

Mason advocated David Robertson a few months ago...I wondered at the time if he was serious. Was he?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Mason advocated David Robertson a few months ago...I wondered at the time if he was serious. Was he?
    How about a dream management player/coach team of Jack & Wright?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    How about a dream management player/coach team of Jack & Wright?
    Ryan??? Scott???

Finally public enemy out the door and....Mason posted missing. Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Finally public enemy out the door and....Mason posted missing. Classic.
    Was it the old double bluff and he was in fact Derek

It’s not that I’m missing, just nothing else to add. Think we can all agree post no.1 on this excellent thread, was probably the most accurate thing ever put up here. There’s no time for gloating though. Just because I couldn’t have been more right about that hopeless hun fud, while the overwhelming majority of you were wrong, doesn’t mean I can rest up.

We go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s not that I’m missing, just nothing else to add. Think we can all agree post no.1 on this excellent thread, was probably the most accurate thing ever put up here. There’s no time for gloating though. Just because I couldn’t have been more right about that hopeless hun fud, while the overwhelming majority of you were wrong, doesn’t mean I can rest up.

We go again.
    No denial then

We go again.
    I thought you were warming to him.

We go again.
    Maybe you should wait to see what the next manager is like before you start gloating.

You made an arse of yourself with the Calderwood/McGhee thing all those years ago.

Page 614 of 625 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616624 ... LastLast