+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 554 of 625 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556564604 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yes, I noticed that. Will be interesting seeing how he cuts his teeth as a manager.
    Sure will, nae sure when their season starts but I have a sneaky feeling he might be McInnes's replacement when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Sure will, nae sure when their season starts but I have a sneaky feeling he might be McInnes's replacement when the time comes.
    Let’s hope it’s this month

Surely we could sack him and recoup the money it costs us by selling him his favorite, after all that’s what he does just resign players he’s already worked with.
    We could actually make a profit given his love for defenders and crap midfielders

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    I’m not sure I’d be happy with that at all.
    A change yes.
    But not that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’m not sure I’d be happy with that at all.
    A change yes.
    But not that.
    Agreed I’d much rather we went with an unimaginative manager whose already proven that he likes to play hoofball and has no intention of entertaining the fans. Bonus points if he also still thinks physicality is the main attribute needed for the modern game.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Agreed I’d much rather we went with an unimaginative manager whose already proven that he likes to play hoofball and has no intention of entertaining the fans. Bonus points if he also still thinks physicality is the main attribute needed for the modern game.
    Sarcy bugger :-)
    I suppose Glass’s interim manager spell at Atlanta will give him a bit of experience.
    Not sure how long he’ll get doing that though.
    I agree in that I’d like us to look out with the usual suspects of Tommy Wright, Derek Adams, Stephen Robinson though.
    I suspect if McInnes was sacked tomorrow we’d maybe go for Robinson at Motherwell

Still hasn't found his cahonas yet I see. Doubt he ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Still hasn't found his cahonas yet I see. Doubt he ever will.
    We will never ever improve under this charlatan. Absolutely every big game, the same defensive tactics. Just **** off deek. If you were a real man you would resign tomorrow, but we all know you won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    We will never ever improve under this charlatan. Absolutely every big game, the same defensive tactics. Just **** off deek. If you were a real man you would resign tomorrow, but we all know you won’t.
    I’ll start it off who could we possible get to replace him given that we pay him so poorly

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’ll start it off who could we possible get to replace him given that we pay him so poorly
    Stephen Glass & Barry Robson will be the next management team I feel.

Page 554 of 625 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556564604 ... LastLast