+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 432 of 625 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    https://www.afc.co.uk/video/derek-mc...on-from-ibrox/

See this bit...

“For teams like ourselves I think it is important that we still feel like we can compete in 90 minutes and compete better than we did today."

That shows me he is an utter coward and instills excuses into our players rather than belief.
    It’s subservient pish.
    Get in to the players heads.
    Make them feel 10 feet tall.
    He does the opposite.
    The manager is a sh1tebag.
    The team reflects the manager.

I've backed McInnes long enough. I'm now very much on the McInnes out side.

A fresh approach is needed as things have gone very stale. I feel that someone with fresh ideas and willingness to change formations once in a while would get more out of the players we have available.

Also, the recruitment has been poor again. Feels like we have signed only injury prone, out of contracters who couldn't get a contact anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, you guys are desperate @rseholes .

I didn’t get back till the wee hours after the game last night and posted earlier today and yet, you guys are soooooo, desperate for my input.
    You’re nae worth it though
    C’ya
    The only desperate @rsehole about here is yourself... Look forward to your next defence of McWinless

The question to you is, should he stay or should he go?

Sounds from the interview he is complaining about the quality of our recruiting & hinting that others are deciding the level of player we are buying, probably because they are syphoning most of the cash to kingsford on the sly

aside from some rambling excuses I couldnt really interpret

6 years is too long for most managers in the same job. It's really only genius managers like Fergie who can stay in a job for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Sounds from the interview he is complaining about the quality of our recruiting & hinting that others are deciding the level of player we are buying, probably because they are syphoning most of the cash to kingsford on the sly

From what interview?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    From what interview?
    https://www.afc.co.uk/video/derek-mc...on-from-ibrox/

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post

I think we have been lucky with signings when the Huns,Fearts and Hibs were out of the league.

The likes of McGinn,Hayes,Shinnie and McLean might not have signed for us if those 3 teams were in the league.

Now we are getting back to signing the dross we used to sign on our wage budget.

It’s ok though because according to Milne we will be signing top players once the training ground is opened,it’s not money the best players care about it’s having our own pitches in the middle of a field that’s important to them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It’s subservient pish.
    Get in to the players heads.
    Make them feel 10 feet tall.
    He does the opposite.
    The manager is a sh1tebag.
    The team reflects the manager.
    Potentially unfair. We don't know what he says in the dressing room and training pitch but that's where building up and tearing down the players should begin and end. What is said to the press should be anodyne shyte and, in fairness, our manager is pretty good at that.

What disturbed me today was that, for the first time I can remember, and my memory may not match my advanced age, Sevco had a team which was better in every position than us both on paper and on the park. "We want a strong Rangers" is noxious enough but I cannot remember a greater disparity between the teams in basic footballing ability. Were our wounded warriors to return, I don't believe this would change except perhaps McKenna being better than Goldson or Katic though, if the team cannot attack, this is hardly relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    6 years is too long for most managers in the same job. It's really only genius managers like Fergie who can stay in a job for a long time.
    The fact hes the second longest serving in the land says alot. I reckon he will end up longest too

Page 432 of 625 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast