+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 603 of 625 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Bloody hell, were we playing them again?

McInnes calls for VAR

Just when you thought he couldn’t speak more s’hite.

I think he will need more than VAR to help him. In fact he is beyond help now.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    McInnes calls for VAR

Just when you thought he couldn’t speak more s’hite.
    Is this to rule out an opposition goal?
    It certainly can't be to verify we have scored.
    We're never near the penalty box.

My hatred of anything sevco related including slippy G is as strong as anyone else on here but I was interested in a quote from slippy yesterday when speaking about wright.

"we have also hit him really hard from a physical point of view in terms of fitness, body weight, diet and nutrition. He has put 4 kilos on in a month while at the same time his body fat hasn't moved"

I don't believe slippy was trolling us (as he said some complementary things about wright as a player he had inherited from us) but taking this together with what Cosgrove said about Birmingham training it does give the impression that Cormack Park is a bit of a holiday camp when it comes to putting in genuine hard work on the training ground.

That should just be basic stuff that McInnes and Docherty are clearly falling short in

Just saw that Red Zone.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Wtf goes on at training and conditioning?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post

I think it’s to finally kill off any possibility of entertainment.

Imagine, about half way through next season, we eventually score a goal.
    But you can’t celebrate immediately, you have to wait, go for a pee, maybe queue for a pie, then, and only then, when the heid high anes have decided, you can celebrate.

Takes something out of it wouldn’t you say?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I think it’s to finally kill off any possibility of entertainment.

Imagine, about half way through next season, we eventually score a goal.
    But you can’t celebrate immediately, you have to wait, go for a pee, maybe queue for a pie, then, and only then, when the heid high anes have decided, you can celebrate.

Takes something out of it wouldn’t you say?
    Half way through the season you say?
    Has McInnes employed a more attack-minded approach for this to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    My hatred of anything sevco related including slippy G is as strong as anyone else on here but I was interested in a quote from slippy yesterday when speaking about wright.

"we have also hit him really hard from a physical point of view in terms of fitness, body weight, diet and nutrition. He has put 4 kilos on in a month while at the same time his body fat hasn't moved"

I don't believe slippy was trolling us (as he said some complementary things about wright as a player he had inherited from us) but taking this together with what Cosgrove said about Birmingham training it does give the impression that Cormack Park is a bit of a holiday camp when it comes to putting in genuine hard work on the training ground.

That should just be basic stuff that McInnes and Docherty are clearly falling short in
    I’ve always thought we aren’t as fit as other teams as we never seem to work as hard as them to keep our shape. We seem to amble about from side to side whilst other sides seem to make much more of an effort to get back into their positions.

Hence the reason other teams seem to get so much more time on the ball than us and we resort to hoofball.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Penalties used to account for a fairly high percentage of our goals, but as you say we're rarely near enough the penalty box nowadays to actually win one.

Any of the statos out there know how many goals we've scored this season in all competitions and how many of them have been penalties and set pieces? I'd imagine probably still a fairly high percentage.

Page 603 of 625 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613 ... LastLast