+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bramble wine cup - Stirling Albion edition mkII

Bramble wine cup - Stirling Albion edition mkII

Oh fit handy ... the following text is near enough a cut n' paste o' the same wine for a game against the same team we played in the same competition last year ... Here's hopin' we get the same result

Up for grabs, a bottle o' Bramble wine - bottled 2022,

As usual, you can nominate ONE player you believe likely/capable of putting the ball in the net for the good guys during our Scottish League Cup game v Stirling Albion (Fri, Aug 18)

The wine will go to the radge who chooses the scorer of the first Dons' goal.

Winner(s) to organise to collect in person, or have another collect on their behalf from Aberdeen city centre.

In order tae enjoy playin like abody else, Ah'll mak a choice .. but nae until at least 3 ithers have made theirs.

.... Good luck ...

Duk please

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt_Scores View Post
    Duk please
    ... said the Bishop to the alterboy

Clarkson

Just a wee side story guys ... on Tuesday, I had gone 21 days alcohol free ... in the last 40 years, my previous record of abstinence was 7 days ... and only 3 times! ... So I have taken great pleasure over the past couple of days tasting my home brew ... like for the first time .. a 3 year old bottle of Elderberry was delicious ... then I absolutely spoiled myself with a bottle of my 'signature' Tullos Hill Red.

Yesterday, I collected over 5lbs of brambles .... tomorrow I'll go get more ... the 'cellar' is well stocked and asking to be shared Come an' have a go

Jonathan Xavier Hayes III

Sokler

Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Morris
    the butcher’s brither

Polvara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast