+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 612 of 625 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Sheerin with Robson and Simpson till end of the season. Should be interesting.

What I will say about Derek McInnes is that he was very gracious and decent with his comments on the club website.

That aside...you only had to look at how has conducted himself especially this season to see he had given up. The desire to succeed at anything was long gone. The fire was out after the first game of the season. Such a big disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It’s unlikely to be interesting.
    Roll on next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    They are only taking the team until the new management is in. I imagine it will happen quickly enough. Expect Stephen Glass to be here in some coaching capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It’s unlikely to be interesting.
    Roll on next season.
    Exactly! Get new team in asap

Please not Stephen Robinson

Or Neil Francis Lennon

8 years... peaked in the middle and downhill since.

Don’t hate the guy or wish him any harm, at the end of the day he’s just a guy with a wife and kids doing a job. He should’ve left a couple of years ago though and I’m relieved that he’s eventually left.

Things have been dire for a long time and was only going to get worse. Big rebuild in the summer and best that it’s done by a new man with fresh enthusiasm and ideas.

Onwards and upwards!

Ach , I better say my piece . I think once the dust settles McInnes will be remembered as a steady enough manager who overstayed his welcome after being rewarded ridiculous contracts from our ex chairman.
    That being said there were some good times , the 4-0 3pm Saturday semi final against ST Johnstone at Tynecastle was my highlight of his time and being able to take the loon to see Aberdeen win the cup at ParkRed.
    In hindsight he should probably have left after the 2-1 cup final defeat of 2017. That was the best squad he had and should’ve won something with those players at that time .
    We all know he’d gone stale but I wish him no malice for the future, he’ll probably pop up at St Johnstone when the boy Callum Davidson gets a better gig .

Don't hate the guy and don't wish him any harm. Actually wish him all the best for his future.
    Thanks for steadying what was a rapidly sinking ship, he did however overstay his welcome then again we have wiggy to thank for that I suppose.
    This decision by the club is two or maybe even three years too late, but thankfully it's done now and it is time to move on.
    Neil Francis Lennon on a two year deal and I'm sure we will be fine.

Onwards and Upwards

SF

Page 612 of 625 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622 ... LastLast