Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
You have to feel sorry for the likes of Kerr on here b ecause he knows when Corbyn gets in he is gonna be hit in the pocket and he is sh!t scared. Money is all and it may mean one less day on the piste for him. He won't take account of the fact that massive numbers of ordinary people have been hit in the pocket by the tw ats in power and have not been able to afford decent holidays for years. My heart will bleed for him and his ilk. I suspect a lot of tories will bugger off abroad if corbyn gets in so that will be an extra bonus eh? Lets hope they piss off for good. As regatds gf i dont believe he is wealthy just someone who prefers to blame his poor circumstances on the wrong people. If it wasn's so pathetic I would laugh.
Don't be fooled by kerrs story about posting on his phone from the piste roly, is that what you'd do when on hols? You know, troll a message board and do some in depth research to prove your point?? The only time you'd do that on hols is if you were a real sad act....