+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ot jeremy corbyn

ot jeremy corbyn

This thread has been moved to the Internet Millers board.

If you don't wan't to participate on this thread click here to return to MillersMad

http://boards.footymad.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2602

********** ************* *********** *********** ************ ********** ************ ************

Laid a wreath at the site were a convicted homeless pedophile who had been deported twice was found dead outside Westminster.

You know what this means.

Top jobs in cabinet for the pedophile covering up ex labour rotherham councill.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 27-02-2018 at 02:37 PM.

I've read reports Mr Corbyn laid a wreath at the spot where a homeless man died and had a history of mental health issues but I've yet to read the man was a pedophile .

Pathetic as ever...

It's actually quite an eye opener how far the establishment is going to try and smear Corbyn, i wonder, really wonder why that would be, any one got any ideas???

I've got one, maybe, just maybe the Labour party's policy of closing the loopholes of tax dodging billionaire newspaper owners eh...just a thought...

Oh, one more thing, Corbyn has shown more class and leadership qualities over the last few years than Theresa May could ever do. He has handled unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusation and insinuation with dignity and confidence.

WLB, GF, and all the other corbyn haters, the more you try, the more you fail, the more pathetic you look, the more power you give to Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post

WLB, GF, and all the other corbyn haters, the more you try, the more you fail, the more pathetic you look, the more power you give to Corbyn.
    Welovebooth - user name alone signals a wind-up , and not a source of reliable information. Many of the "misinformation merchants" on this site are probably just one person. Welovebooth posts usually have additional spelling/grammatical errors in them to make them look a bit different from some of the other rubbish, eh Kempo?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 18-02-2018 at 09:57 PM.

They tell me some of the things they have on Mogg will make the campaign against Corbyn look positively tame .

I couldn't say how authentic they are because I don't walk in those circles but that's what I was told anyway .

...and finally, in case WLB missed it, 17 innocent young people were gunned down whilst at school recently in Florida...

OK though, gunman not a pedo - just exercising his right to bear arms, including an assault rifle with more than adequate force
    Last edited by sawmiller; 18-02-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Oh, one more thing, Corbyn has shown more class and leadership qualities over the last few years than Theresa May could ever do. He has handled unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusation and insinuation with dignity and confidence.
    What unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusations and insinuations has he handled, MMM?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They tell me some of the things they have on Mogg will make the campaign against Corbyn look positively tame .

I couldn't say how authentic they are because I don't walk in those circles but that's what I was told anyway .
    Unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusations and insinuations perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusations and insinuations perchance?
    What part of I couldn't say how authentic they are didn't you understand ??

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What part of I couldn't say how authentic they are didn't you understand ??
    I understood every word, animal. That's why I am loving the irony of MMM complaining of unbelievable, untrue and scurrilous accusations and insinuations and you then giving tantalising hints of scandal that you don't even know are true.

It is very funny, if you step back and think about it.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast