+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Utter Crap

The shareholder meeting will be told what the owner(s) want them to be told. Anyone expecting the Full Monty is a Robert Carlisle short of a sherbert dab.

why are you so confident twirls that you will get the full sp from king kev ?

Live in Hope die in Castleton SOB.

surely if kevin mcabe has called this meeting hes got to be expecting tough questions from the floor ? and surely he will get them so has he got some better news than were expecting i wonder ?

Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition !!!

yeah forgot about robson sbt to think we were paying a player 30k a week ten years ago wernt we

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I know it's a shareholders meetin Twirls.Ronaldo,SJH will be theer all bein well,i just dunt think they'll be told owt significant but i may well be wrong,i have been before.UTCB
    Yes I’ll be there Rod. I’m hearing that Mr McCabe will allegedly do everything within his power to prevent the Prince taking over and I suspect that if that means taking it through the highest courts again he will do so to prevent the clauses being activated. However it’s all second guessing until Saturday but I must admit I’m quite concerned.

We certainly won't be given the full SP, but we might at least be a little wiser as to what the state of play is regarding the who's who in the takeover stakes

Why has this come about?

Current position

Are there any investors waiting in the wings?

Why now? Timing?

Does this situation have any impact on what CW is trying to do?

Final Question..................... Are we at long last about to become Liverpool?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast