+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hull 1 United 0 -view from the sofa

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    We were not lucky against Leeds and QPR ,we deserved to win both games.

Are you putting money on us getting relegated next season, seeing as you are so confident we will?
    We certainly weren't lucky against Leeds in my view.I wonder what odds Guanche will get if he backs us to go darn next season? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    We certainly weren't lucky against Leeds in my view.I wonder what odds Guanche will get if he backs us to go darn next season? UTCB
    So you saying we were lucky against QPR?

So you saying we were lucky against QPR?
    Not so much lucky mate but the way they forced us back in't last 25mins i was worried we may not win,we've played well and not won so personally i was just glad we won.Have ya noticed we seem to get more activity on here when folk are moanin/things aren't goin as well for the BLADES or is it just me that thinks this? Be careful Blockmod some will be callin you a clapper mi owd pal. UTCB

Not so much lucky mate but the way they forced us back in't last 25mins i was worried we may not win,we've played well and not won so personally i was just glad we won.Have ya noticed we seem to get more activity on here when folk are moanin/things aren't goin as well for the BLADES or is it just me that thinks this? Be careful Blockmod some will be callin you a clapper mi owd pal. UTCB
    Yes I had noticed

We've just seen the worst performance in the last 2 seasons.

We've seen the manager write off our play off hopes in front of the TV cameras

We've got uncertainty over the future ownership of SUFC.

Wonder why there's a bit more debate on here than normal?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    We've just seen the worst performance in the last 2 seasons.

We've seen the manager write off our play off hopes in front of the TV cameras

We've got uncertainty over the future ownership of SUFC.

Wonder why there's a bit more debate on here than normal?
    Human nature,people find it easier to have a good old moan/rant/let off steam is my best guess TT.

More the merrier I say, broad Church and all that.

I imagine the odds will be decent!

Bottom line is we won't improve our current trajectory without significant investment. The MESSIAH now knows this I think, we clearly can't rely on lower league recruits to flex muscle consistently in this division.

Human nature,people find it easier to have a good old moan/rant/let off steam is my best guess TT.

Some people find it easier to moan or rant,some folk prefer to cheer/smile but we're all entitled to our views,it was just a observation i was makin abart it bein busier on here when things aren't goin r8.Have you got a weather update for the Reading game Wincey Willis? UTCB

Some people find it easier to moan or rant,some folk prefer to cheer/smile but we're all entitled to our views,it was just a observation i was makin abart it bein busier on here when things aren't goin r8.Have you got a weather update for the Reading game Wincey Willis? UTCB
    Yes,it is going to be minus 6 in Reading Tuesday night,call the game off, and play it when its warmer.

Consumers tell about 10 times more people about a bad experience than they do a good one apparently so that follows.

It's good to see a few more on here anyway and,as my post says, we do have a bit more to discuss than how we destroyed ... whoever.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast