+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prem to have winter break

Prem to have winter break

From 2020,accordin to the headline on the news now pages.The F A cup will move to midweek games accordin the headline i saw.Will The Mighty BLADES have made the prem by 2020 or will we back in't "Pub League"? UTCB

I hate the Prem and I am so out of love with it that didn't even watch the EFL Final. But I love the FA Cup and always will so
    why would the FA accommodate the snowflakes request just to give them a few days off when the weather could still be fine?

Have a break if they really need it but please leave our FA Cup alone.

5 30 kick off time for fa cup final theyve already done it !

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    5 30 kick off time for fa cup final theyve already done it !
    But is it midweek or Saturday at 5.30pm? Midweek for the FA Cup is a change too far IMO.

im afraid its all about whats best for the elite top 6 clubs now can see in 5 to 10 years time there being season long champions league games in a premier league format

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I hate the Prem and I am so out of love with it that didn't even watch the EFL Final. But I love the FA Cup and always will so
    why would the FA accommodate the snowflakes request just to give them a few days off when the weather could still be fine?

Have a break if they really need it but please leave our FA Cup alone.
    Presumably ya don't want us to go up then Chips? I wonder what excuse they'll come up wi England's future failures in big tournaments? Of course too many foreigners will be one.I really want us to go up(don't think we will tho) and i also like watchin some of the Prem games,City are very good to watch when they're "at it" in my opinion.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Presumably ya don't want us to go up then Chips? I wonder what excuse they'll come up wi England's future failures in big tournaments? Of course too many foreigners will be one.I really want us to go up(don't think we will tho) and i also like watchin some of the Prem games,City are very good to watch when they're "at it" in my opinion.UTCB
    I not so sure Rod. Yes I would love to see us get promotion for the brief joy of it all but I feel that our 'rightful' please is in the league we are in now. If we go up then Guanche would have his prediction proven quite quickly wouldn't he?

I almost want Sky to fail so that the leagues have to cut their cloth accordingly. Not really but I can dream mate.

All in all, I'm still upset from Friday and defeats are something you get used to being a Blade but this one seems so
    much worse. I'll be better when CW gets back to normal and starts to motivate me and all Blades as well as the team.
    I don't think I can listen to the game tonight (if on) so I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope we play well what ever
    the result.

UTCB
    Last edited by Chips1889; 27-02-2018 at 03:25 PM.

It was only a matter of time that they’d go for the winter break. The snowflakes work very hard apparently.

They get half a dozen breaks between games to start with thanks to the international games

All this is about is needing more time to arrange a kick about with Barcelona and Real Madrid reserves in New York and Tokyo