+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brian Deane to buy Chesterfield FC

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    Sir Brian is the face of the negotiation. The real brains behind the outfit is Strapon
    Really..? Strange bedfellows indeed. And the Spireites I know didn't think it could get any worse...

maybe a few more of our not wanted players may end up at the proact

I for one hope Deano doesn't get involved with them, I also hope they get relegated, that's for them doing the double over us in the 888/89 season, not that I am one to bear a grudge.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Apparently Sam/antha Hashimi is the prime mover. Backed by Paul Woolhouse from a discreet distance and with Mike McDonald and Hinchcliffe organising the bank loans.

Charles Green DOF and fraud advisor?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I for one hope Deano doesn't get involved with them, I also hope they get relegated, that's for them doing the double over us in the 888/89 season, not that I am one to bear a grudge.
    I knew tha were an owd git but 888/89 season? What's ur forecast for Satdi's game Wincey?UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I knew tha were an owd git but 888/89 season? What's ur forecast for Satdi's game Wincey?UTCB
    Comfortable 3 -0 home win

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Comfortable 3 -0 home win
    No postponement then Wincey? If it's on i tip a hard fought 2-1 win for the MIGHTY BLADES.UTCB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12