+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Charities

O/T Charities

The things that have been reported on regarding charities and the people working for them has sent shivers down my spine.

The people in charge have been using *** workers which I must admit isn't overly bad because that is the way the prostitutes make a living. It has been reported that underage girls have been supplied to other people and driven to parties on demand.

There are a few things in this that aren't right as I'm sure you'll agree.
    This has been going on for years and the charity sector have known about it and have paid people up to protect the charities good name.
    The people who have been dismissed from their post or have been paid up have easily found jobs with other aid charities giving them access and freedom to do the same again whenever they get opertunity.

It seems like the charity sector is a havon for péodos from all over the world. These aren't just british scum taking advantage of angel status they're from all over the place. Even in Syria where there are pockets of people needing aid the people that are employed by the charities (because it's too dangerous to go there themselves) are bribing the women and children with the free aid they should be given!

The big Charities like Oxfam, Red Cross unicef and many more are a saviour for desperate people all over the globe. We hear of corruption, bribes and theft surrounded by the gifts we have been paying for for years. There needs to be a big change in the way they operate.

I will not be giving to these big charities again until they are sorted out will you?

I have done loads of work for charity’s and with the help of some decent company’s raised a decent amount of money through people a lot more dedicated than myself.

I agree though that it’s disgusting what has been happening and heads should roll but they probably won’t.
    I know people that work tirelessly for help the heroes cancer research Alzheimer’s and many others and it’s a shame because nobody trust many organisations anymore.
    I won’t stop giving but I wouldn’t judge anyone who does.
    Genuine charity’s suffer but unfortunately corruption is in most places.

This is a huge scandal, the charities should have a very robust system when it comes to employment of people. *****s are very very devious and will go to huge lengths to disguise their real intent, and will naturally be attracted to these type of jobs, where they know they will be in contact with very vulnerable kids, as shocking as that sounds its the truth.
    The fact that these events are now occurring is a sign that the charities didn't take it seriously.
    No, i won't donate to these again to be honest.

Topic needs moving to the O/T section.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Topic needs moving to the O/T section.
    Only when there is enough posts on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    I have done loads of work for charity’s and with the help of some decent company’s raised a decent amount of money through people a lot more dedicated than myself.

I agree though that it’s disgusting what has been happening and heads should roll but they probably won’t.
    I know people that work tirelessly for help the heroes cancer research Alzheimer’s and many others and it’s a shame because nobody trust many organisations anymore.
    I won’t stop giving but I wouldn’t judge anyone who does.
    Genuine charity’s suffer but unfortunately corruption is in most places.
    The things you mentioned Yak are of great value to the developped world and I would support those but the general aid for just eating shouldn't they be done by the UN or a body like that? To give money or buy from a charity shop that gives money to the third world I won't.

There has to be a better way of getting aid to these people. I don't want them to stop getting aid but not in the way it's happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    This is a huge scandal, the charities should have a very robust system when it comes to employment of people. *****s are very very devious and will go to huge lengths to disguise their real intent, and will naturally be attracted to these type of jobs, where they know they will be in contact with very vulnerable kids, as shocking as that sounds its the truth.
    The fact that these events are now occurring is a sign that the charities didn't take it seriously.
    No, i won't donate to these again to be honest.
    It's been happening for years MMM and I have had faith that they cared. Who can you trust in these organisations?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Only when there is enough posts on it.
    One is enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    The things you mentioned Yak are of great value to the developped world and I would support those but the general aid for just eating shouldn't they be done by the UN or a body like that? To give money or buy from a charity shop that gives money to the third world I won't.

There has to be a better way of getting aid to these people. I don't want them to stop getting aid but not in the way it's happening now.
    Agree with that frog.
    There is so much corruption in a lot of these countries that your money would never reach its intended destination.
    I’m not political one bit but a lot of so called leaders stand back and watch it happen unless of course it effects oil or trade then they may act.

Is that enough replies to get this thread moved to the O/T section?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast