+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a fine manager Carlos is.

Well any team that's averaged 30K in 11 of their 150 years history must be MASSIVE, according to their thinking. Plus 7 of those came in an 8 year period. Always think having a super stadium and buying big gives them that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    They've never had a 50,000 attendance in the 3rd Division.
    They once had a 49,000 attendance in Division Three when 20,000 Blades were there as well

But it is funny to listen to them, they just cannot stop bigging themselves up despite every shred of evidence pointing to the fact that they are just an average sized club, along with about 20 others that are outside of the top ten biggest clubs in England.

They're obsession that they belong inside this top ten is pure comedy brought about by brainwashing and being bummed by their favourite uncle
    The words ‘Erm, hang on a minute, that doesn’t sound right’, doesn’t figure in their vocabulary.

They’ll accept everything and anything that bigs them up, the latest one from a supposed Bristol City fan ‘Matt’ telling them how much better and louder their away support is to what ours was.

Not one Pig on the thread said ‘Hang on, United haven’t played Bristol away yet have they?’ They just embarrassingly creamed themselves all over the post, with love hearts and thank you’s and best wishes.

The facts are that we haven’t played Bristol away for over 3 years, I think the sad chuffs allow or even set up bogus accounts themselves to give them something to clutch at, knowing that the masses won’t ever query it and anybody who does will have their post deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The words ‘Erm, hang on a minute, that doesn’t sound right’, doesn’t figure in their vocabulary.

They’ll accept everything and anything that bigs them up, the latest one from a supposed Bristol City fan ‘Matt’ telling them how much better and louder their away support is to what ours was.

Not one Pig on the thread said ‘Hang on, United haven’t played Bristol away yet have they?’ They just embarrassingly creamed themselves all over the post, with love hearts and thank you’s and best wishes.

The facts are that we haven’t played Bristol away for over 3 years, I think the sad chuffs allow or even set up bogus accounts themselves to give them something to clutch at, knowing that the masses won’t ever query it and anybody who does will have their post deleted.
    The guy who runs Porktalk seems to start more threads than the rest of them put together. Far be it from me to say it might have something to do with the click revenue, but it might have something to do with the click revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    The guy who runs Porktalk seems to start more threads than the rest of them put together. Far be it from me to say it might have something to do with the click revenue, but it might have something to do with the click revenue.
    But don't mention the click revenue.

On their General (Matchday) section, ‘Owlstalk’ currently has 26 new posts on the first page alone.

I think he’s just keeping the conversation flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    On their General (Matchday) section, ‘Owlstalk’ currently has 26 new posts on the first page alone.

I think he’s just keeping the conversation flowing.
    Leccy bills don't pay themselves. You need click revenue...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123