+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I think what happened 16 years ago is still 'raw' with them
    Still looking in the past 9goals? Always better to look to the future.

Then again..

Still looking in the past? A bit rich from a Wolves fan Newcy.
    Got any colour pics?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Still looking in the past? A bit rich from a Wolves fan Newcy.
    Got any colour pics?
    More to the point 55 have you?.............

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  34.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    More to the point 55 have you?.............

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  34.9 KB
    Eve, can you post the '74 version of that cup also?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Eve, can you post the '74 version of that cup also?

But of course!

Name:  VP2DQ4WPHNDGLKK62RQN2QNFTM.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  88.8 KB

Eve, can you also put a picture of the collection buckets and the your ground's tenancy agreement which followed after money you didn't have was spent to win those cups.

The second place is still up for grabs and I know it might not be popular with any of you fans on both boards, but Id prefer to see Aston Villa go up instead of Colin's appalling Cardiff team. As long as he gets them to do what they do best against Birmingham though on Satdy, then Im ok with that, these are desperate times for us as well!.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    You're not wrong 923 and indeed we have gone up as champions of this division as recently as 2009,but that 2002 memory will always be there hence most of the grounded among'st us will always have a a don't count yer chickens philosophy until it's a mathematical certainty!!
    The goal we had disallowed to bring i back to 3-4 against you lot is still raw with me 20 odd years later. And don't get me started on QPR's winner at Wembley when our goalie was lying on the floor after being kicked in the head. Grrrrr!

History eh. It's just one thing after another.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The second place is still up for grabs and I know it might not be popular with any of you fans on both boards, but Id prefer to see Aston Villa go up instead of Colin's appalling Cardiff team. As long as he gets them to do what they do best against Birmingham though on Satdy, then Im ok with that, these are desperate times for us as well!.
    Want Villa to stay down for the Derby next season also Fulham because it's my favourite away day.

Never liked Cardiff and hate Colin. The only good thing about Wales is it shortens the ferry ride to Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Some Wolves fans I know have a quiet dignity about them. A confidence. It comes from seeing something you can believe in. Top marks to them. This is what we have to do when we go down. Get on with building but build something special, not just "something" and have some vision, make good decisions build a squad who actually believe they can play anyone and win in style. Too many fancy Dans in this game, the money sniffers, the dont care about what club or what happens to it as long as they can put a new Ferrari in the car park to accompany the new range rovers that frequent the gravelly drive.
    First United and now Wolves.

I'm all for spreading the Gospel of Saint Stripes, but have you actually got any Albion mates Boingy ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)