+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Great Pig Injury Myth

The Great Pig Injury Myth

Whether you believe the Pig injury list is factual or a ploy to save money I ain't sure. I had an interesting email from a work colleague last night ( who is a darksider ) and is pi**ed off with the non stop Pig Heaven excuse makers. Apparently when the pigs had a full squad to choose from at the beginning of the season, most of the players ( 10 in fact ) who played against Ipswich on Tuesday played at Fulham when they won 1 - 0. The notable absentees against Ipswich were Bannen, Hooper ( who was substituted ) and Forestfairy who was on the bench. He sent an email to Piggy Heaven knowing it wouldn't get read out as it would burst a lot of bubbles especially the Parkgate Bore who he dislikes with a vengeance.

Just nice to see that not all Pigs are deluded and spend most of the time at the bottom of their gardens with the fairies.

Now, now. We all know the truth here. They got a MASSIVE 0-0 win in their cup final at the lane with 59 guaranteed first team starters missing thus making them far better than us and we can only bow our heads in total awe at them.

I wonder if they get all those injuries when the manages take them to the back of the kop to view the' Old Lady' in all her 'glory'?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    I wonder if they get all those injuries when the manages take them to the back of the kop to view the' Old Lady' in all her 'glory'?
    Juve's known as the Old Lady,surely the swines are known as the owd slappers. Mahatma to be fair on Footy heaven lately they've been slatin the pigs "efforts" particularly Buchan.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Juve's known as the Old Lady,surely the swines are known as the owd slappers. Mahatma to be fair on Footy heaven lately they've been slatin the pigs "efforts" particularly Buchan.UTCB

Pen1stone Road Nora Rod!

Let’s not forget how many first choice players they had had out when we whupped them at theirs. How many was it now 1?

Good job we’d got our 1 fit striker eh?
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 10-03-2018 at 01:27 PM.

It was due to us not being at full strength at Hilllsborough that Brooks got the opportunity to destroy them.
    Also our first choice keeper was injured, Duffy was only on the bench, Sharp missing altogether and CCV was playing at Centre Back because of injuries to our first choice.

The difference is, our players took their chance when it was given to them