+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My retain list for next season:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My retain list for next season:

Dawson....as a right back.
    Field.
    Burke.
    Foster.
    Yacob.
    Did we really break our transfer record for Rodriguez?
    Will Livermore ever play a half decent game for us?
    What happened to Gibbs?
    Has Brunt already retired?
    What happened to Phillips? Looked quite exciting at times last season.
    We could keep Rondon. I reckon he might notch 7 or 8 in the Championship.
    Nyom has done well....to somehow get a career as a footballer.
    Hegazi looked good for a few games.
    Which is more than McClean ever has.
    Roll on August.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Dawson....as a right back.
    Field.
    Burke.
    Foster.
    Yacob.
    Did we really break our transfer record for Rodriguez?
    Will Livermore ever play a half decent game for us?
    What happened to Gibbs?
    Has Brunt already retired?
    What happened to Phillips? Looked quite exciting at times last season.
    We could keep Rondon. I reckon he might notch 7 or 8 in the Championship.
    Nyom has done well....to somehow get a career as a footballer.
    Hegazi looked good for a few games.
    Which is more than McClean ever has.
    Roll on August.
    Would love to keep Gibbs, but he deserves a good footballing side. He's used to play for Arsenal. I think he will get lots of takers. We will probably have to build around the ones you mentioned. Lets wait and see.

Gibbs was good initially. Probably would do a decent job if he stayed.Maybe Hegazi as well.

Difficult to argue with that - need a good clear out and re-build under a new manager. Question is will Lai fund it ot look to bail out.

Keep: Foster, Dawson, Burke, Field, Foster, Gibbs, Rondon (think he could be ok in Championship), Hegazi, Philips and maybe Brunty and Mclean.

The rest can go.

Think of the wages we must be paying for Chadli, Morrison (remember him) and Sturridge.....unbelievably poor club management....

Hegazi is absolute w a n k.......he can f u c k off with The Bangles.

It’ll be good to see Morrison back next year.

I fear a “Sunderland” next season for us due to a lack of pace and athleticism in our squad.

If you troll back through the pre season predictions I said we’d finish anywhere in the bottom four but I never thought we’d be quite as pathetic as we are.

No manager could’ve kept this rabble up.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

I fear a “Sunderland” next season for us due to a lack of pace and athleticism in our squad.

If you troll back through the pre season predictions I said we’d finish anywhere in the bottom four but I never thought we’d be quite as pathetic as we are.

Totally agree! Makes you wander why the football was crap under Pulis - perhaps he knew the squad was piss poor so set us up not to lose. One thing is for certain - Pulis would have got a lot more points than that knob head Pardew regardless of whatever style of football was dished up.

Really think we will do a Sunderland as no way will Lai invest and most likely, like Short - rape the assets/parachute money to get his cash back.

PS - how can Livermore pick up his salary for a honest days work? He's that fecking bad along with Philips!!!!

Can't believe Pardew is not sacked as rather see Jeremy Corbyn leading the team than that useless ****!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Totally agree! Makes you wander why the football was crap under Pulis - perhaps he knew the squad was piss poor so set us up not to lose. One thing is for certain - Pulis would have got a lot more points than that knob head Pardew regardless of whatever style of football was dished up.

Really think we will do a Sunderland as no way will Lai invest and most likely, like Short - rape the assets/parachute money to get his cash back.

PS - how can Livermore pick up his salary for a honest days work? He's that fecking bad along with Philips!!!!

Can't believe Pardew is not sacked as rather see Jeremy Corbyn leading the team than that useless ****!
    Pulis signed most of this squad. He said when he joined he had control over all transfers. He, along with a little help from the board, is why we are going down. His signings, his team selections, his tactics. Pardew failed to improve things. Maybe no manager could have righted the Pulis wrongs.

Hegazi is one of our best players. Specsavers is beckoning for you Mick. We would have a -50 goal diff without him.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Hegazi is one of our best players. Specsavers is beckoning for you Mick. We would have a -50 goal diff without him.
    You’re deluded about Hegazi Boingy.....you can drive a bus through the centre of our defence.

Not sure why you fail to notice this.

I agree Mick particular the last line players not good enough no manager would have saved us , where we go from here who knows yes before you post i know its the championship, i meant long term .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)