Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
FFS sake this is still rumbling on and some people want him hung drawn and quartered - he's offered a sincere apology and called the family and the family don't want him to lose his job. Others like that **** Barton claim he's a coward blah blah blah. Yes it's disgusting what he did - but really....................

Were Evans, Livermore, Barry and Myhill forced to go before Sky cameras and offer their sincere apologies of their disgraceful act on foreign soil! Did these players phone the driver and offer sincere apologies and offer to pay for wear and tear of the cab and compensation? Was the car not a ticking time bomb with one of them driving totally pissed? If that were you or me, we would be locked up in a prison cell!

For me, the taxi incident is far worse than the Carragher spitting saga and then you get that knob Evans says it's was over the top press of the cab story. What's over the top about being pissed at 6am - robbing a taxi - disrespecting a manager - all of which was funded by the club who pay their wages. So clown Pardew plays Evans and Barry 24 hours later so in my book these players are far more disgraceful than Carragher by a long way! Don't particularly like Carragher but he's one of the better Sky pundits.

Evans, Barry and Livermore though are taking millions trying to be top class footballers, but the reality is - they don't care, they don't give 100% and will be glad when they piss right off - and can imagine they can't wait to go too when the coffin lid on the club is closed! You can't make it up! That's what social media and press hysteria does in this country!!!
Steady on Al', I can see you wearing out your exclamation mark button and having a coronary at this rate chap........

......... and breathe