+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marinakis:

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    Yeah, tell me about Munto and Aaron Scargill again.

But if you are worried about Marinakis you could always send Grant back in protest.
    At least our dodgy rich owners didn't actually exist

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Have they got Marinakis by the nakis???

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ug-trafficking
    Clicking that link really amused me - the Grauniad begging for donations despite 'more people than ever' reading this bog roll.
    It's gone from broadsheet to tabloid quicker than you can say 'Owen Jones, on the dole' - they must be using a smaller type face I suppose.
    If that's the case Sid may need some stronger lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    He's been seen with 70kg of crack in Greece.

Nat Jackson is expected to be back for the Monday sports update though.
    She wouldn't have gone to Greece surely? Leicester haven't played there.
    Seriously though, BBC East Mids seem to collect freaks and idiots - Anna Church, the most unfit Zumba expert ever and

No mention in the redrag, surprise surprise.Doesn't matter what time of the day sommat about the redback breaks, they have it plastered all over it.

'High ' expectations at the s***y ground.

Drug trafficking, match fixing, blowing up bakeries, buying Forest, is there no depths to which this bloke won’t stoop?

A quick look on their main forums, very little being said about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Clicking that link really amused me - the Grauniad begging for donations despite 'more people than ever' reading this bog roll.
    It's gone from broadsheet to tabloid quicker than you can say 'Owen Jones, on the dole' - they must be using a smaller type face I suppose.
    If that's the case Sid may need some stronger lenses.
    It went to tabloid to ease printing costs. It's now printed at the Daily Mirror. The future is bleak for all print newspapers and the Grauniad has what is considered the world's best digital platform.
    Number of readers is no guide to a newspaper's quality any more than 'best-supported' determines the 'best football club'. The Grauniad is owned by an independent trust and is only branded left-wing because of those myopic berks who willingly consume Tory propaganda from right-wing organs like the Scum, the ***press, the Blackmail and the Torygraph.
    'Begging for donations' is not what I consider the fiver a month I pay to get full access to some excellent journalism though I admit it is a bit short on pictures of bints with huge knockers.
    Now back to Russia. Can we start a fund for 'Calverton Notts' defence/hospital costs when he goes to the World Cup?
    Last edited by sidders; 24-03-2018 at 11:45 AM.

The Culture of Corruption strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post

But if you are worried about Marinakis you could always send Grant back in protest.
    We may as well do for all the good he's doing. How has Ryan Yates done in his 3 appearances since he left, btw? Ready for the first team yet?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast