+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Semi final ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    SFA (Stoopid Football Administrators), couldn't organise the proverbial piss up mate ...

Could be one of those embarrassing attendances for a semi-final methinks. Anything above 22,000 will be miraculous IMO.
    To be fair, if any fans of either set of the a*se cheek bigot scum brothers give you any grief about the semi final attendance, hit them with some of these semi final attendances.

Celtic v Ross County 30/1/16: 22,130
    Celtic v St Mirren 27/1/13: 24,417
    Huns v St Jonhnstone 3/2/10: 17,371
    Celtic v Dundee Utd 28/1/09: 19,258

All in their own midden of a city.
    There are other examples
    Ram those attendances right back at them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    To be fair, if any fans of either set of the a*se cheek bigot scum brothers give you any grief about the semi final attendance, hit them with some of these semi final attendances.

There are other examples
    ����������������������������������

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

There are other examples
    Now that you point that out ...

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    ����������������������������������
    Aye I've no idea what he's on about either...his point about Celtic & Rangers fans not being able to give us any grief about the ticket sales is bizarre and frankly pointless, who seriously gives a f@ck how many tickets are sold, it's all about progression on the day. And in any event, two of the four of those attendances he's quoted were played midweek, so that's obviously going to affect the attendances.

And the irony of an Aberdonian describing Glasgow as a midden? Glasgow is worth ten Aberdeens, it's a much nicer, more welcoming and downright brighter city. Aberdeen has to be the most unwelcoming, dour, miserable city I've ever had the misfortune of visiting and many of the locals have an accent that would give a paracetamol a sore head. Give me the weegies with their nasally whine any day of the week...at least they're approachable.

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman View Post
    Aye I've no idea what he's on about either...his point about Celtic & Rangers fans not being able to give us any grief about the ticket sales is bizarre and frankly pointless, who seriously gives a f@ck how many tickets are sold, it's all about progression on the day. And in any event, two of the four of those attendances he's quoted were played midweek, so that's obviously going to affect the attendances.

And the irony of an Aberdonian describing Glasgow as a midden? Glasgow is worth ten Aberdeens, it's a much nicer, more welcoming and downright brighter city. Aberdeen has to be the most unwelcoming, dour, miserable city I've ever had the misfortune of visiting and many of the locals have an accent that would give a paracetamol a sore head. Give me the weegies with their nasally whine any day of the week...at least they're approachable.
    I see you've been swotting up on Henry Kissenger's novel 'How to win friends and influence People'. Strange how 2 cities in the one post are disrespected ... but Glesgae is only lesser disrespected because the population hasn't discovered Vicks nasal spray!

"Aye I've no idea what he's on about either...his point about Celtic & Rangers fans not being able to give us any grief about the ticket sales is bizarre and frankly pointless"

It was a reply to a post, feckin obviously.
    The post I replied to said it would be an embarrassing turn out for a semi-final.
    My point was, not at all given the circumstances, the circumstances being obvious. one of the teams being asked to get to Hamdump for midday when they are 3-4 hours away, and also when there are engineering works on trains that are making it an even longer journey.
    And also, not embarrassing in comparison to some of the many examples I gave, involving the bigoted a*se cheeks.
    Particularly when the Dhims & the their bigoted scum cousins live in the lovely city that is Glasgow. They couldn't be ar*sed turning up when they live there? The day of the week is f*****g irrelevant if you live there.
    You stick up for the huns and tims if you want, which I find bizarre for a so called Motherwell fan - I'd rather slag them off especially when it's well deserved.
    I'll also ignore the pathetic jibes about Aberdeen

That'll be a bit like the many years where Aberdeen struggled to get more than 10,000 in their own stadium on a regular basis despite having almost the entire North East to themselves, aye?

That'll be a bit like the many years where Aberdeen struggled to get more than 10,000 in their own stadium on a regular basis despite having almost the entire North East to themselves, aye?
    R S T ... I widnae worry too much about LawSteelman's comments. Undercover agents in our 'shire know all too well his first love is The Sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    R S T ... I widnae worry too much about LawSteelman's comments. Undercover agents in our 'shire know all too well his first love is The Sevco.
    Aye that's what it is. Right you are.

Paraphrasing your posts I’d draw one conclusion.

You’re a ********************* & are raging because your team died & you stood by & watched it happen.
    Last edited by jwok; 07-04-2018 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Personal abuse is not acceptable - no more please

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)