+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T US Masters

Every time I start playing Golf again I get used to keeping my head down and stop topping it. My scores improve and then I stop playing again. Problem I have is I rush and get frustrated by slow players in front. I hate playing through as well because it puts me under pressure and I drop bo llocks runing a good card

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Boom Boom Freddie is another good e/w man , old as hills but he can still compete .
    years back 4 onnus went and played a few courses up the West coast , Sunday to Tuesday , Then on to Birkdale fo week watchin Open , Wednesday is always a good day to go , last practice round and a chance forra word with players and caddies no bother, That night we went into Southport forra few drinks , abart hafe nine the bar we were in was quite full , This Beautiful Woman got up on a table and started stripping off, she had obviously been drinking heavy , darn to her Bra n Pants she wa , a commotion at the bar developed , it was Freddie Couples , the Woman in question turned out to be his wife , Freddie had been contacted to come and collect her , lots ov sharting and bawling at one another , i think they got divorced in the end , " oh wat a night "

One of lads I know managed to p1ss off Sergio Garcia the other year on the practice day. He was following him round asking for pointers about his game

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd play it by stopping short of the creek and then chipping onto the green , two putts and walk away with a four ( hopefully )

Once I stopped trying to play like the pro's and laicked within my ability then my card looked a lot better .

Tha dunt want to catch that four iron sweet roma darnhill , straight over them bushes at back of that green , will bi seeing some parts a that hoyle wi ant sin affoor .

:-) :-) :-)
    Thas got to ev a crack at going fo green tho , ad keep evvin a gu till a managed it , practice only tho Norrin a round

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    One of lads I know managed to p1ss off Sergio Garcia the other year on the practice day. He was following him round asking for pointers about his game
    Lee Trevino wa best ivva wi fan's , Id talk all day , a wunce saw him give a spectator a club , showed him arr to use it and played an hole with him , Fantastic , doubt that happening narradays ,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Aar like watching it. Only thing that sometimes spoils it are fat Yanks whooping or sharting, "Get in the hole".
    If you want something even more cringeworthy watch DCP
    All the young wannabees with glove hanging out of back pocket, baseball type cap with mandatory sunglasses perched on top matching teeshirt & trousers complete with their matching equally cringeworthy parents/relatives

Agree SBRed about the yanks with the "get in the hole"

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Agree SBRed about the yanks with the "get in the hole"

I'll bet SB's shouted that many a time lately

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'll bet SB's shouted that many a time lately
    Aye a bet Mary likes a game of crazy golf

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thas got to ev a crack at going fo green tho , ad keep evvin a gu till a managed it , practice only tho Norrin a round

Or until you run out of balls

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast