+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laughing stock if Mad Mick gets the job.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Watch his interviews. If you dont see anything thats fine. I'll be fully behind him if he's appointed, but I know what I see and it disturbs me.
    You must have tunnel vision or not interested enough to follow up all his interviews...he has admitted he needed to learn lessons and has learned them...the people he was talking to were press men who we all know are total arseholes.

Who would you suggest that is not a Joke Choice?...Come on, we have all had enough time to look at the alternatives...

Pearson would be my choice.
    He’s not media savvy but is most defiantly football savvy, and that’s what counts in my book.
    All that psycho stuff is rubbish, it was mainly started by Mr Gary Lineker on MOTD some years ago.
    He does not suffer fools that’s for sure and that’s fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    You must have tunnel vision or not interested enough to follow up all his interviews...he has admitted he needed to learn lessons and has learned them...the people he was talking to were press men who we all know are total arseholes.

Who would you suggest that is not a Joke Choice?...Come on, we have all had enough time to look at the alternatives...
    Its depressing GLM, Not so long back none of us would have entertained Pearson we were looking for much better. Now we have dropped like a stone he becomes a viable option. I still cant get my head around should have finished 8th last season and contrasting it with this.

Time for supporters to start emailing the club with their thoughts on the next manager.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Its depressing GLM, Not so long back none of us would have entertained Pearson we were looking for much better. Now we have dropped like a stone he becomes a viable option. I still cant get my head around should have finished 8th last season and contrasting it with this.
    Pearson and Shakespeare have an unbeaten record at West Bromwich....way back when we were a championship team....which we are now.

Most times when we were looking for managers at some point I would suggest Pearson. This time I believe it is imperative that we go for him and Shakespeare to establish a sound platform to take us back to the greed league...I feel that anyone else will be pure chuck and chance...

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Pearson and Shakespeare have an unbeaten record at West Bromwich....way back when we were a championship team....which we are now.

Most times when we were looking for managers at some point I would suggest Pearson. This time I believe it is imperative that we go for him and Shakespeare to establish a sound platform to take us back to the greed league...I feel that anyone else will be pure chuck and chance...

I agree with Pearson as he won't stand any crap and he should have got more credit at Leicester - along with Shakespeare this could be a good option. Don't rule out big Dave for a role either if of course, he can do anything in the last six games.

Hey lads, seriously, whats up with you lot ?.
    After what you've apparently been through, how can Mick Mac be such a disaster eh compared to all that ?.
    Who is to say the so called golden boys Pearson & Shakespeare will be better than Mick and his own choice of assistant.

Ive said a few times on here in recent seasons how I think your club are or were in a great position then (mid table in the Premship). Im not sure what your expectations are but try to take it as a positive, theres so many English clubs who would love to be up there instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)