+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Why we are not very good anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    With the news from Syria this morning I think we’ve got enough on our plates without us turning on each other lads. Life’s waaay too short. UTB
    We just having a bit of a spat Gray. We'll resume quiet enmity shortly! Whatever happens, me and SBT both want the best for United, although I suspect we wouldn't want to share a caravan holiday.

Wavys got a point. I hope HRH's wallet doesn't get nuked...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    We just having a bit of a spat Gray. We'll resume quiet enmity shortly! Whatever happens, me and SBT both want the best for United, although I suspect we wouldn't want to share a caravan holiday.

Wavys got a point. I hope HRH's wallet doesn't get nuked...
    Agree on that mate. We both want the absolute best for our club,and I would happily chew the fat over a pint with you. Probably not in a pikey home though. Although I have looked at a static in Catrell as a possible retirement destination although this is my preferred option and I'm working hard on it.

https://www.mallorca-dreamhomes.com/REF-SO1012

Somat like that was always my dream till we got dealt a duff hand

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Somat like that was always my dream till we got dealt a duff hand
    Never give up mate. I haven't. They cut half my innards out but I still believe.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011