+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 13th April 2014

13th April 2014

The day we played in't FA CUP SEMI Final v Hull,wiout doubt the best i've seen us play at Wembley.UTCB

Happiest I've ever been with a defeat. Awesome weather, awesome drinking and singing down the Green Man, awesome performance.

Brilliant day out..... it was a year to the day since my brother had passed away and we went down as a family with him there in spirit. We certainly had spirit that day and as above...Happiest I've ever been after losing a game. weird. Hoping for more of that spirit and atmosphere tomorrow with a win. Come on Blades!!!

Wonderful day, to be at Wembley and believe we actually had a chance so far into the game.

And April 14th 2006 was the day we sealed promotion at Cardiff.

Let's hope we are just as happy on the 14th this year.

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Brilliant day out..... it was a year to the day since my brother had passed away and we went down as a family with him there in spirit. We certainly had spirit that day and as above...Happiest I've ever been after losing a game. weird. Hoping for more of that spirit and atmosphere tomorrow with a win. Come on Blades!!!
    Really sorry to hear of your Brother's passin mate,hope we do it tomorrow in his and all the late BLADE'S memories.UTCB