+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy St George's Day

Makes sense to me davee

COYE

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    It is why England is better than the others, all they can do is envy our heritage. COYE
    Exactly Dave,our heritage is the envy of the world.. I'm proud to be English and proud of our Royal Family..

Happy belated St Georges day and was made all the more better by a great new addition to the Royal Family.

From a proud British presbyterian. GSTQ, England & St George.

Is the royal family heritage German?

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Happy belated St Georges day and was made all the more better by a great new addition to the Royal Family.

From a proud British presbyterian. GSTQ, England & St George.
    Cheers Rab

Name:  ....jpg
Views: 85
Size:  20.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Is the royal family heritage German?
    Let's just say the bloodline is very European.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Let's just say the bloodline is very European.
    To be honest Newcy i have always said on here my blood line is as far as i have checked back is Southern Irish and my mrs bloodline is Italian .
    We was both born and bread in London And one day our daughter may do a family tree thingy,
    I really don;t care about creed or colour and race, I just take people on merit .
    If they are good, Great.
    If they are bad then goodbye. Maybe simplistic but life is to short to get to patriotic about the past. Love and peace is what i want. But that would be a grand utopia . But all we can do is do our best my friend and try to have a bit of a laugh and a joke along the journey my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    To be honest Newcy i have always said on here my blood line is as far as i have checked back is Southern Irish and my mrs bloodline is Italian .
    We was both born and bread in London And one day our daughter may do a family tree thingy,
    I really don;t care about creed or colour and race, I just take people on merit .
    If they are good, Great.
    If they are bad then goodbye. Maybe simplistic but life is to short to get to patriotic about the past. Love and peace is what i want. But that would be a grand utopia . But all we can do is do our best my friend and try to have a bit of a laugh and a joke along the journey my friend
    Tricky, I am exactly the same, I have the utmost respect for everything you say when it comes to yourself, your family or simply the common man/woman/transgender/other

It's simply the royals I have no time for.

Prince Phillip retired last year.

Retired from what ffs?

For the record I have Welsh and Irish ancestry.
    Last edited by Newcy Wolf; 24-04-2018 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Three attempts at simple spelling.

Newcy,there are plenty of people who don't have much time for the Royal family(including my sons) who I love to wind up on certain occasions.. Lol ... TBF to the royals,although I admire the work they do,I wouldn't want to swap places with them for all the tea in a China.. Each to their own views ,it adds to the banter.. God save the Queen..

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Tricky, I am exactly the same, I have the utmost respect for everything you say when it comes to yourself, your family or simply the common man/woman/transgender/other

It's simply the royals I have no time for.

Prince Phillip retired last year.

Retired from what ffs?

For the record I have Welsh and Irish ancestry.
    To be honest mate i could not care less about the royal family.
    I just make jokes out of fun/banter about the Queen being a West Ham fan
    Some say she likes Arsenal but who cares

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast