+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jack Walton Starts

I still realise they arent his players Animal, and he cant be blamed for defenders conceding at least 2 every game, and strikers missing at least 2 clear sitters every game. As somebody once said he can only pee with the co*k hes got (or words to that effect), which was an interesting way of putting it and I agree theres some truth to that.
    But how many times have we had a settled starting 11 now over the last 15 months ?. None of us know still what our best team and formation is and its not showing signs of improving is it, and in fact its getting worse.
    I liked seeing our name up in lights in New York city etc, that was a nice touch but theres far more important things that need sorting out here at the club, and for me Jose can go now (tonight if he wants), I cant and wont defend his style of coaching anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I still realise they arent his players Animal, and he cant be blamed for defenders conceding at least 2 every game, and strikers missing at least 2 clear sitters every game. As somebody once said he can only pee with the co*k hes got (or words to that effect), which was an interesting way of putting it and I agree theres some truth to that.
    But how many times have we had a settled starting 11 now over the last 15 months ?. None of us know still what our best team and formation is and its not showing signs of improving is it, and in fact its getting worse.
    I liked seeing our name up in lights in New York city etc, that was a nice touch but theres far more important things that need sorting out here at the club, and for me Jose can go now (tonight if he wants), I cant and wont defend his style of coaching anymore.

The club is in a very poor state , blind leading the blind .

No proper football people down there anymore .

Worrying .

So close to winning £50!
    So on to Saturday......
    Mad Morais makes 8 changes and plays Thiam in goal with Adeboyejo making his debut partnering Lindsey in defence.
    Bloke hasn’t got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The club is in a very poor state , blind leading the blind .

No proper football people down there anymore .

Worrying .
    Isn't it just. Shambles really innit. Am not relishing next season either. The way things stand the folk who think we're gonna walk LG 1 I'd say have a careful think.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    So close to winning £50!
    So on to Saturday......
    Mad Morais makes 8 changes and plays Thiam in goal with Adeboyejo making his debut partnering Lindsey in defence.
    Bloke hasn’t got a clue.

Tha weren't too far off wi that 4 nowt prediction Perky.

Darren Bent who wo doin game fo sky sed we were poor and showed a lack of feight. That's 3 away games against Ipswich Leeds and forest, all mid table and all on poor runs. We've got absolutely feck all art o em. Mr Morais I salute you.

To be fair P&M this team won’t be too bad in league one!
    Davies
    Pinnilos - Jackson - Pinnock - McCarthy
    McGheehan
    Hammill - Potts - Isgrove
    Adeboyejo - Moore
    Subs
    Mallan, Walton, Cavare, Thiam, Moncur

Not a bad league one side just a crap Championship side.

Unhappy

So close to winning £50!
    So on to Saturday......
    Bloke hasn’t got a clue.

I got 5pts on super6

TMT

So what next eh Pass, and remember we're not down yet so the misery carries on till Satdy and depending on the Bolton result, our fate still might last till the final day at Derby.
    I didnt think it was fair to have a go at Jose after he'd been here for only 5 minutes, BUT I admit since then Im afraid hes proved all his doubters right and to be honest he hasnt got a clue has he. He knows little or nothing at all about our league and the predicament we're in, he doesnt seem to be able to take the seriousness of whats happening to us, and us usual we the fans will have to pick up the pieces that this obvious relegation will bring. We suggest hes not to blame because the players arent good enough at their jobs, so this does indeed go back to who appointed him in the first place because hes also blatantly not good enough.
    Yes I am ranting tonight and no, Im not on the beer, sadly!!.

Get on the beer, it makes it easier to take! I’ve done 6 peroni’s and a bar of chocolate and I don’t care anymore!

To be fair P&M this team won’t be too bad in league one!
    Davies
    Pinnilos - Jackson - Pinnock - McCarthy
    McGheehan
    Hammill - Potts - Isgrove
    Adeboyejo - Moore
    Subs
    Mallan, Walton, Cavare, Thiam, Moncur

Not a bad league one side just a crap Championship side.

On paper yes it's not bad mate, rather like Mr Morais association with big name managers :-/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast